Primal and proud

Once again my chocolate craving went away at work but I wont be surprised if it happens again tonight :rolleyes:

I am doing a very long 12 hour shift today (my choice to pick up extra hours!) so food will be a little different today.

Breakfast - Paleo cinnamon rolls

Lunch - Pepperami followed by Greek yogurt with berries and pecan nuts

Dinner - Tuna mayo salad

You've done well resisting so far!
Can you not buy some super dark chocolate? I thought dark chocolate over 70% was allowed on paleo?

Good luck with your shift, at least chocolate can't find you there lol! ;)

You've done well resisting so far!
Can you not buy some super dark chocolate? I thought dark chocolate over 70% was allowed on paleo?

Good luck with your shift, at least chocolate can't find you there lol! ;)

I don't really like dark chocolate :(
Unfortunately there is always chocolate at work but im pretty good at ignoring it xxx

I don't really like dark chocolate :(
Unfortunately there is always chocolate at work but im pretty good at ignoring it xxx

You seem to ignore it darn well if you ask me! I need some of your willpower :)

Have you tried upping your magnesium? Either by supplement or increasing food which
contain it? I read some things online that suggest chocolate cravings are related to low magnesium levels, I dont know how reliable that is, but
couldnt hurt to increase magnesium rich foods for a few days? Think its foods like nuts, dried fruit and dark green leafy veg.

Unfortunately dark chocolate has grown on me lol think I need to buy some I dont like so I go off it ;) xx

I've just found some 90% dark chocolate to try.. I've been taking a magnesium supplement and I'm not sure if that's the reason why I've not eaten much chocolate lately or not.. I used to have 3-6 squares a day before ..

Reading this has just reminded me of a raw chocolate recipe I have made from coconut oil.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for not updating I have been very busy at work all weekend!
The chocolate cravings have completely gone which is good and I managed to avoid giving in to any temptation too :D

I have been completely on track and have even managed to cut back on all the bananas and apples I was eating and have managed to stick to just strawberries (and have only had a few of those too!)

Have also cut down on the maple syrup too :D

DH made a paleo pineapple upside down cake at the weekend but I wasnt keen, infact I have pretty much given up on paleo cake as it doesnt do anything for me! The only paleo baking I like is cinnamon rolls and I only fancy those maybe once or twice a month anyway.

Todays food

Breakfast - Full fat greek yogurt

Lunch - Cheese omlette and salad

Dinner - Chicken fajitas (no wraps) with sour cream

Thats great that you got past your cravings, bet you're proud of yourself :D

Last edited:
Thats great that you got past your cravings, bet your proud of yourself :D

Yes I am , I havent had cravings like that since I started this WOE and did have moments where I thought it might just be best to give in and have a little but I stayed strong and came out the otherside :D Hopefully the scales will reward my good behaviour too :cool:

I actually have a day off today :cool:
I plan on doing not very much!

Todays food will be

Breakfast - Bacon, onion and mushroom scramble

Lunch - Tuna mayo salad

Dinner - Pulled pork, homemade coleslaw and salad

Had a lovely day off :)

Todays food will be

Breakfast- Greek yogurt with raspberries

Lunch - Cheese omlette and salad

Dinner - Pork stirfry

How's it going? x

Everything is going great thanks :D Havent had much time to post though as been busy busy busy at work :rolleyes:

I now dont have a day off this week as my old manager is desperate for someone on wednesday evening so I agreed to help out :rolleyes: Im so bad at saying no lol

Havent really thought about food for today yet but am thinking maybe belly pork,sweet potato bake and veggies for dinner :cool:

Just popping in to share what a fab day I am having today :D

I passed my driving test first time this afternoon and then before work I weighed myself and I have lost another 5lbs :D

Am in a super mood right now lol

Wow! Thats fantastic, well done :D
bet you're buzzing!! xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Ladies yeah I am still on a high this morning lol
Looking forward to going car shopping on saturday :D

Food today

Breakfast - Greek yogurt with raspberries

Lunch - Bacon and onion scrambled with eggs and cream

Dinner - Tuna salad

Back