primal plum

Hey Plum! Looks like you are doing great. Paleo/Primal suits you very well. It's great when we find a plan that suits our bodies and our lifestyle.
I'm still a big fan of low GL . I generally keep on track. When the scales creep up I just go extra strict for a few weeks to get back in control.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Plum! Looks like you are doing great. Paleo/Primal suits you very well. It's great when we find a plan that suits our bodies and our lifestyle.
I'm still a big fan of low GL . I generally keep on track. When the scales creep up I just go extra strict for a few weeks to get back in control.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I think there's probably a way for everyone to eat and be happy and, same as you it sounds like, I've definitely found mine! :)

I'm not back (the reasons I left do not appear to have changed), but wanted to leave a note that I've now been maintaining on paleo/primal for a year and a half with no calorie counting or other tracking. In fact, I've lost a bit more without really meaning to. I still have fun finding and trying new recipes and if I do have something that doesn't fit the template, it's always gluten-free. This is just the way I eat now and it suits me down to the ground. I hope others can find their prehistoric bliss the way I did. :)

(plum out)

Back