• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

primark combats

Fray

I can't get one leg into a primark size 18. :( Roll on weight loss!

Tatws

nope cant shop in primark either.

Fray

Although, I might add, I can't wait to shop at reasonable prices!! Do love the accessories though.

Ronnie, what are Primark leg lengths like? I need at least a 33" inside leg to be comfortable and avoid ankleswingers.

:) am a shorty so they are good for me i am 5ft2, the combats are a good length. slightly long but they to turnup/roll up with a proper button. i was looking round the shops today and looked at all the maxi dresses out there and they would have drowned me

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I dream of shopping at Primark - one day though !

Primark only do standard leg lengths - nothing long as far as i've found!

I'm too big for their trousers at the moment, but find some of their dresses fit really nicely!

Becca Wecca

skinny minny here I come!
I've never been able to fit into primark trousers. Always been too big, even when I was lighter than I am now I still didn't fit into them!

Might try it one day, see if I fit into their 18's

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
Primark is the only shop I buy in apart from charity shops, or if I see a real bargain anywhere else.
Some people moan about their quality, and, yes, sometimes they are a bit rubbish but when you only pay £1 or £2 for a top, they can almost be classed as disposable and if they only last a year or 2, it's brilliant!
I have one jumper I paid £2 and I have worn it regularly for 5 years. Can't beat it!