primark combats

ronniejacobs

Gold Member
I went into primark with a friend today i never buy stuff from there as its never fitted. My old evans size 18 combats are hanging off me so picked up a pair of primark ones (also size 18)

tried them on at home and fit nicely what a bargain at £7

I can't get one leg into a primark size 18. :( Roll on weight loss!

nope cant shop in primark either.

Although, I might add, I can't wait to shop at reasonable prices!! Do love the accessories though.

Ronnie, what are Primark leg lengths like? I need at least a 33" inside leg to be comfortable and avoid ankleswingers.

:) am a shorty so they are good for me i am 5ft2, the combats are a good length. slightly long but they to turnup/roll up with a proper button. i was looking round the shops today and looked at all the maxi dresses out there and they would have drowned me

I dream of shopping at Primark - one day though !

Primark only do standard leg lengths - nothing long as far as i've found!

I'm too big for their trousers at the moment, but find some of their dresses fit really nicely!

I've never been able to fit into primark trousers. Always been too big, even when I was lighter than I am now I still didn't fit into them!

Might try it one day, see if I fit into their 18's

Primark is the only shop I buy in apart from charity shops, or if I see a real bargain anywhere else.
Some people moan about their quality, and, yes, sometimes they are a bit rubbish but when you only pay £1 or £2 for a top, they can almost be classed as disposable and if they only last a year or 2, it's brilliant!
I have one jumper I paid £2 and I have worn it regularly for 5 years. Can't beat it!

I have problems with them using child labour.

Back