princess diarys

take2

So after reaching target weight 2years ago,new job, new house, and more excuses than i have time to list iv decided enough is enough. I have put on 5 yes 5 stone in 2 years ):

So im going back on sw plan,,, wish me luck

Starting weight 14 stone

So iv decided to keep a diary which i didnt do the last time. Hopefully it will keep me motivated. So the princess diaries begin ( i.e i want to be as slim as kate :) )

Today im having a mugshot and WW yogurt for my lunch , Everyone at work is talking about sweets and kfcs :(

Helllllp this is harder than i thought already .

Breathe and reboot i think. I will succeed.
Thats the plan. Im doing mainly green days. Not a fan of salads so im struggling for ideas for meals. So far im at

jacket potatos
pasta + HF cheese
Mash + quorn

Help would be muchly appreciated

Iv just had pasta with HF cheese for tea and another WW yogurt. Used all my will power to leave my sis in laws as she was having garlic bread. I know im not hungry but i want food :( well i want sugar i think ??

had a complete meltdown today. kfc for lunch at work, im going to the club tonight so i will have a fresh start tomorrow. Im calling it a flexiday. Im going to go to the gym tomorrow for damage limitations.

its been a while since i posted but whatever :)

So today i have had a mugshot, a hifi bar and an apple.
I am cooking a quorn family roast which im going to slice up and have with mash , a few yorkshires and gravy

yum yum
:)

Back