1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

princess diarys

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by take2, 10 November 2011 Social URL.

1. take2

take2 Member

So after reaching target weight 2years ago,new job, new house, and more excuses than i have time to list iv decided enough is enough. I have put on 5 yes 5 stone in 2 years ):

So im going back on sw plan,,, wish me luck

Starting weight 14 stone

So iv decided to keep a diary which i didnt do the last time. Hopefully it will keep me motivated. So the princess diaries begin ( i.e i want to be as slim as kate :) )

Today im having a mugshot and WW yogurt for my lunch , Everyone at work is talking about sweets and kfcs :(

Helllllp this is harder than i thought already .

Breathe and reboot i think. I will succeed.
    Thats the plan. Im doing mainly green days. Not a fan of salads so im struggling for ideas for meals. So far im at

jacket potatos
    pasta + HF cheese
    Mash + quorn

Help would be muchly appreciated
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. take2

take2 Member

Iv just had pasta with HF cheese for tea and another WW yogurt. Used all my will power to leave my sis in laws as she was having garlic bread. I know im not hungry but i want food :( well i want sugar i think ??
  4. take2

take2 Member

Had an ice lolly at 3.5 syns .off to bed i toddle
  5. take2

take2 Member

had a complete meltdown today. kfc for lunch at work, im going to the club tonight so i will have a fresh start tomorrow. Im calling it a flexiday. Im going to go to the gym tomorrow for damage limitations.
  6. take2

take2 Member

its been a while since i posted but whatever :)

So today i have had a mugshot, a hifi bar and an apple.
    I am cooking a quorn family roast which im going to slice up and have with mash , a few yorkshires and gravy

yum yum
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.