Step 1 Sole Source Princess Peanuts Journey

Hello....I was very successful on CWP back in Sept-Nov 2012......I've not done well since then and tried to restart so many times. I am really feeling motivated at the moment and thought I'd check out this forum again! I just wanted to say that I lost 2 stone 1 lbs in 6 weeks when I did it before....the first stone was by week two. I'd lost a stone and half by week 5.....

Right...going back to properly read this from the beginning now!!

Amazing results Nikie, I hope I can achieve losses like this :) x

Day 15 update...

So today is day 15 and meant to be weigh in day but this has been moved to tomorrow this week due to work commitments (annoying!).
I have been keeping track of my weight at home and it shows Ive only lost 3lb this week, booo, I really wanted to lose 6!!!

Anyway, 13 days and 15lbs to go!!! Seems like mission impossible to me but Im going to be 100% on SS only this week and see how much I can lose in these 13 days. I have never ever said this in my life but I wish I had a bit longer until my holiday lol x

good luck babe x I had my weigh in today and I lost 8lbs, but thats just because i have sooo much to lose lol. 3lbs is a great loss

8lb!!! You go girl!!! You are getting such amazing results!!!!!

Well I have my weigh in in an hour and weighed myself at home quick and am really annoyed to see 1.5lb gain since yesterday!!! I dont understand how thats even possible, I stuck to my 3 products yesterday and thats it, drank at least 4litres of water, drank black coffee and peppermint teas and I gained :( Im really really annoyed right now to say the least x

Do you get weighed on your scales, or does your Consultant have a set? If it's the latter, you ignore those scales of yours - if they're anything like mine, then moving them half an inch will cause you to gain 2lbs instantly! Don't worry too much - fingers very much crossed for you. My first official weigh in is tonight (but not until 7!) so I'm feeling quite nervous today! Eeeeek! x

Why not?!

You've lost TWELVE POUNDS in two weeks. I shall repeat that in case you didn't read it enough. TWELVE POUNDS! That's incredible.

Your losses will slow after the first week naturally, but also your excercise will have also had an effect on it too. Not much, but it will and it'll even itself out in the coming weeks. Did your Consultant measure you? The chances are you will see much bigger differences there, even if it doesn't show up on the scales.

Do not be disheartened by this - you're doing really, really well Peanuts :) Stick with it! x

amy is right 12lbs in 2 weeks is great. i lost 2lbs in my second week too but then i jumped back to 8. dont let it dishearten you and try not to weigh yourself daily, it really wont help.

12lbs in 2 weeks is amazing! It's not that far short of a whole stone!!

Don't be disappointed. You didn't stay the same and you didn't put on weight. You lost 2lbs which is definitely worth doing! Stay positive and keep going! Each week you're a step closer to your goal!

I'm with everyone 12lb in 2 weeks is amazing I'm convinced your exercising will make a difference have you taken photos? Iv been taking photos of myself in my underwear from front and side to see the changes in my shape so if I lose a little I can look at my photo and compare with the previous week. Don't be disheartened your doing so well xxx

Awwww ladies Ive only just seen your messages thank you so much, you have made me feel so much better about it.
I spent all yesterday feeling very sorry for myself and just really annoyed at myself too. I think because I had my heart set on losing the 2 stone before my holiday that losing only 2lb this week would make it almost impossible and to have gained from one day to the next for no reason really upset me, and unfortunately my scales are spot on with my consultants, I had put on about 0.5 of a lb on hers, due to my clothes. She done my measurements and I have lost 5 inches in the 2 weeks Ive been doing this, is that good?

She told me not to exercise this week and to NOT use my scales which I'm going to do, this morning was very hard not stepping on them, but Im not going to step on them until weigh in next Monday and hope I see a loss there.

Thanks so much again, you really are a lovely bunch of ladies xx

i think not putting yourself under the pressure daily of weighing and excercising may help you, even just to see a big loss at the end, the weigh in is your reward for a week of hard work.

i have a lot of weight to lose and so i am not starting an intensive excercise routine until september , i worked out if i can do 5lb a week for the next 25 weeks then i will be 11 stone at the end of september. and i think hard excercise before that will be counter productive for me. i am only on my 4th week so i am full of good intentions at the moment, but i am very determined. I know some weeks i will lose less than 5 and some i will lose more, so in september i will be doing the insanity workout and free weights (thats my plan at the moment LOL) but i was 21 and a half stone 3 weeks ago and now I am 19 and a half, i am pretty hppy with that, the annoying thing is I dont look anywhere near as much as i weigh, lots of people are even telling me i am crazy for going on such a drastic diet, its not helpful lol.

You are doing great, dont be so hard on yourself, you are determined so you WILL get there, and just think, even at a stone lighter its still a stone, and any amount less than what you were is better and a step in the right direction. we can all do this!!

Wow you must feel so much better having lost that weight in such a short amount of time? Im just to blimin impatient, thats my problem. I always want a quick fix and give up when I dont see the results when Ive worked really hard :/ it also upsets me when I have seen others have cheated and still lost more than me :( I think thats unfair..

Insanity!!! Thats what I started on 2nd Jan, well I bought the T25 focus DVDs which are the ones after insanity I think? I have done, Alpha, Beta and Gamma and lost no weight doing these whilst eating healthy, how is that even possible? I then went onto Atkins for 4 weeks, lost weigh in week 1 and 3 but gained in 2 and 4 and was only 1lb lighter after 4 weeks so I came onto CWP. I have really tried my hardest this year, I have had alcohol on one occasion this year only, I have honestly tried so so hard and I haven't really seen any results, its really very frustrating and disheartening.

Yeah I know its hard when people but into your personal life, they probably think they are helping but I just wish no-one was mention my diet, weight loss or eating habits, I just want to be left to get on with it on my own! :D x

it really is no one elses business and i think unless you have had a weight problem then you cant understand how hard it is to lose weight. i have felt fat my entire life, through 12 stone and upwards and my god i wish i was 12 stone now LOL. the cambridge does work if you are determined, it might be slow going but at least its in the right direction. the way i see it i just have to do this once, i can do that cant i? i mean there is no way this doesnt work, you are on no fat and no carbs and 400-600 calories, if you arent losing weight then - then just forget it lol . yes its extreme but my other choices are surgery which quite frankly no thanks.

i have even joined ********* and have been relentless pinning pictures of clothes i want to keep me focussed. food has messed up my life for long enough its time to go without it

Hey Amy, feeling much better thank you, had a really low day on Tuesday but of yesterday feeling much better and today feeling even better still so thats good. No exercise or weighing for my since Tuesday, go me!!! haha

How are you doing??x

I'm okay thanks. Feeling a bit sluggish over the last few days - feeling very heavy and lethargic, but not hungry so I suppose that's something.

Glad you're feeling better. I'm going to try and keep away from the scales too as they were not my friend this morning so we've sworn off them until at least after the weekend! I bought myself a cut out swimsuit yesterday so now I am more conscious than ever of my muffin top waist, so I'm on the abs part of yoga tonight and see if I can't do something about that before we go away! EEK!

Haha, I know I have a right muffin top when I tried my bikini on the yesterday, not a good look at all... :/
when do you go away?

as for feeling heavy, is it that time of the month? are you constipated? its good youre not hungry!! im always bloody hungry, even when in ketosis lol x

Back