Step 1 Sole Source Princess Peanuts Journey

TOTM appears to be coming to an end (though my body has totally fallen out with me, so who the hell knows!) but I know what I'm like, I just have heavy days sometimes. Everything else is in perfect working order, so it may well be that it's just in my head because I'm paranoid about the swimsuit!

We go away in 10 weeks on Sunday (15th June) so I've plenty of time I suppose - just need to really work on toning myself up... I have one of those slendertone belts that I've nabbed off my mum. Might have to whip that out and see if it works! Haha! x

have a great holiday! just try and be as low carb as possible and think of all the hard work you have put in already. if you want to drink vodka and diet coke is a good option. 5lb a week is a good average well done x

Aw you sound just like me, I've been messing about since january with diets trying all different ones, I was going to start cambridge in march but tried slim and save instead but I just couldn't get on with it, the shakes are no where near as nice as cambridge to me! so then started atkins and have been on that for 4 weeks and lost 10 lb which is good but I've done cambridge in the past and I know that it can bring me bigger losses and like you I have a deadline of 4 weeks not until a holiday but until my friends hen weekend which we will be dressed in burlesque outfits for, so as you can imagine I need to shift as much as possible in a short space of time because i've left it so last minute as usual :eek:

Anyway I have spoken to my consultant and will be starting tomorrow, I am currently 13st 4lb so will have the same start weight as you too :)

Well done hun thats Great!!!! x

5lbs a week is fantastic and you should definitely be pleased! Enjoy yourself on holiday, you've earned it! X

Back