Priya CD SS journey

Day 6 k bring it on u mother lover tmorow u have to drop u just have to omg i am so glad tmorow isnt my weigh in or else i would have cancelled the appt u know no lie :/ coz this is getting beyond dumbness now

Hey Priya

You have 2 more days before weigh in, that's today and tomorrow. Can I ask you as tempted as you are to weigh yourself not until the time of you weigh in. Just so you can focus on your day have your shakes and think about the end of the month and or when you reach target.

I think the last two days are the crucial days of weight loss and you can probably lose more on these days than all the other days combined.

Sometimes the anxiety may possibly stall things. I'm not saying that for sure as I've never managed more than a couple of days of this when attempted this before.

Also, my CC said I was drinking too much water. I need to have a max of 3 1/2 a day which is hard to drop in this heat. But don't have any more than 4 ltrs.

Remember why you're doing this it's not for just a day or a week you've committed to this so you can see yourself in that sexy dress in your first picture. It's the long term goal. Take a deep breath. There are mindfulness videos on YouTube, look for some for anxiety and stress and also any that focus on determination, weight loss, loving yourself. Listen to these and believe in what you want for yourself.

Try and go back to when you were your slimmer self. Look at who you were then. Visualise yourself like that again. Just see your self as that slimmer person. Start being that slimmer person. That slim girl doesn't eat subs or dominoes or any junk food. That slimmer girl is healthy and fit. That's slimmer girl is careful to only put good nutrients inro
Her body as that slimmer girl wants to be healthy slim and wear those sexy skinny jeans.

Every day that slimmer you is getting closer to you. You are that slimmer girl. You are already that slimmer girl. So you're now putting the nutrients into your body to continue to be that slimmer girl. Look at the mirror see that slimmer girl in your head nothing more you know with all the nutrients you're having you will be that slimmer girl with your love for your self and determination that you are the same slim girl you were that time you were a few short years ago.

Take a very very deep breath Priya. Can you do this at least 10 times. Your body may be used to fasting so it's reacting differently for a couple of days. It will settle and the losses will settle and be consistent. But visualise you at the time when you were your slimmer you. Keep doing that focus ONLY on that. Take each day as each day appears and before you know it all the days have gonw and you are truly your slimmer Priya.

In the next two days drop the water intake and think that you've almost beat the end of your first week don't think about anything else ahead. Just the first week and that slimmer you already.

You're uncomfortable with the cystitis. Did you manage to get to the chemist ? If not and your not at work today pop out if you can and get them that'll make you feel better within a few hours.

Let us know how you are? You have this Priya x

xxx

Thanku summer chic needed that kick up the bum have got some medicine for the cystitis today so hoping it will out by tomorrow or the weeekend feel so bad missing but just so uncomfortable a terrible pain threshold :( and i spend ages sat on the toilet after been for a weee and this would effect my time away from
The phones at work n the pain is intense burning sensation :(

One tetra and 2 litres not hungry today at alll all thoughts of food is gone out of my brain just frustrated cant seem to find a waitressing job nowhere in manchwster i am reli suprised tbh :(

Priya, please dont give up this will work, i get 100% how you feell when i got my 2 3/4 pounds weigh in the first week i just cried, i could not believe it and felt so depressed i could ahve eaten everything on the menu form the local takeout, but you help me realise that would only make me feel worse in the long run, sometimes peoples bodies go in to shock and dont show huge losses ont he first week but they will catch up they have to on 600 cals per day.

Try and bear with it it will get easier, be positive you will meet and defeat that 8 week challenge .... you CAN do this xx

Hugs and kisses xx

Thanku kezza its just this week its dragging like anything for some odd reason and me having cystitis isnt helping at all :( its in such a sensitive area got some medicine praying it kicks in soon :(

This week just doesnt want to seem to want to end for some reason :(

I have one 1.25 litee coke bottle that i keep refulling if i fill it three times is that 4.5 litres can any one please confirm? I tend to fill it three times but do i need to fill it up a fourth time to meet my quota of 4 odd litres? Xx tia

Ok thanku will be filling it four times from now on thought the water from the shakes would make up for it but betterto be safe then sorry and will have four bottles from now on.

Cystitis and water retention can u plz go away and stop giving me pain :(

Scales can u plz catch up with me n my body very much appreciated.

Have a fly flyig round my flat n its annoyig the hell out of me iv got the window open the front door open n it just doesnt want to fly out :/

hehe that is soooo annoying... as a last resort i use hairspray on them if they wont leave, it makes there wings stick temporarily and means they fall to the floor and you can remove from the house x

Stupid fly omg i wasted a shake coz of that fly i was tryig to get it with a pillow and didnt realise one of the shakes cartons was in front of me n stood on it good thing seeing consultant on saturday think i have just about enuf to last me till saturday.

Being in pain n trying to get a fly to get out is frsutrating to say the least

Hey Priya

Am glad you're getting through your day:) I have the kitchen door open, but have a cat and two dogs, the cats very good at catching fly's and she's darn good at getting spiders, any creepy crawlies lol.

The meds should kick in within a few hours. And you'll def feel better by the evening. Think the cystitis is what's throwing you. Crikey that would boil anyone's brain. That you're pushing through it is superb.

Hey Kezza,

How are you today? I am likening your hairspray hack. Will give that a go if the cat doesn't get them first.

It's day 8 for me, I've been told I have to stick to my 4 products as I'm an inch over the height threshold. Oh well, is what it is.

How's everyone getting on today?

Xx

Hi SummerChic

Today is going well, im starting to get nervous about weigh in but feeling fine on the shakes, soups and bars ... just really hope i have a nice loss, i do feel slimmer but that could just be wishful thinking lol
Sorry they wouldnt let you go down to three, im only 5ft 4 so was in the three bracket but think my CC though i would need four with me being so fat lol, are you managing to cope with your four now? how are you feeling in yourself x

Iv decided that next week will be booking my driving lessons and making a start on them need to do my theory test too.

I can do it i will do this i will lose the weight i will manage to save money i will pass my driving and i will be happier and more confident

X

Would like to go back to wokr tmorow but wil see how i feel its still stinging stupid thing :( iv mot had it in sometime u know so how its come about totallt was unexpected x

Hey Kezza,

I know the anticipation of that weigh in, no matter what's it's on the right track, which is downwards.

Go Priya get those lessons arranged. Being able to drive is a godsend you can do so much more.
And fingers crossed you'll be better tomorrow.

It is so hot today, I have to drink water.. currently bloated had to shakes already. Will have Thai chicken or porridge around 6 then a bar later this evening.

Having the bar, my lovely lemon yogurt one mmmmm is such a treat. I get a mix up.. feel like with porridge - meals, bars and shakes I'm having actual meals at normal times :)

I'm not hungry and trying not to think about it too much. Have to get some food for my daughter now bless her

xx

Heya summer chic glad to hear ur having a good day today iv on my fourth litre of water now n will have my third shake at about 8.

Bf cudnt come round today coz he has alot of work on its ok its that time of year when he does get busy and what with ramadan i wont whine about it.

Hopefully when i see him next week sometime will feel and look bit lighter or smaller or both.

Hey Priya,

Probably a good thing BF can't make it as you're suffering already, have the meds helped. Are you feeling any better?

You're doing superbly. You diary is amazing. For sure you'll be feeling much slimmer when you see him.

I can't see a difference in myself yet, but I do feel like my tummy which looking like I'm about to drop twins... hmmm anyway when I sit and lean forward I had this bulge that pushed into my chest. The bulge being my stomach. I can sit down, lean forward - ok suck my tummy in... ( that in itself is an achievement ) and no more feeling like my lungs are going to be pushed out through my throat.

God that is so uncomfortable and when I lean to one side, the tyre around my stomach, I can physically feel the fat pushing up towards my armpit. Soz maybe TMI But I think it's not doing that as much. Now that to me is a good week.

My chest feels less heavy and I can take a deep breath without any pain. And my sports bras, too large for normal bra's these days aren't as tight. And they're XL as I lost keeping note after I went up to a 40chest

I still sweat like a lil' piggy but hopefully that's a combo of the heat as well as my lard around my body. I swear I just look at food and gain weight these days.

I was thinking all the rubbish I've eaten, nothing actually tasted that great, it's been a combination of stress, depression, no motivation and sheer inability to look after myself or care about myself. That has so hot to change during my journey.

I've barely looked at myself in the mirror the last two years, in fact I make a point of not doing so. As and when I'm out I keep my head down. I am so ashamed of how I look. I feel like I just gave up on life and chose a path that reinforced me over eating.

Well no more, I will use this journey to remind myself I'm just maintaining a slimmer me, and I'm already in maintenance mode and that this is the healthy and better lifestyle. I just know that thinking works for me

Had my porridge - apple and cin it's so good.

Bfn

xxx

Back