Priya CD SS journey

I used to have aloevera on my forever clean thing that i tried years ago omg it was nasty n hardly lost anything.

Dont u just hate it when ppl always say to h evey ones body is diff n hide behind that lol.

5/2 and vlcd i know works n yes sometimes there r weeks where u dont lose but the majoorty of weeks whwre u do lose outwins the weeks u dont.

But other diets where ur paying a amount of money for it n u hear that u feel like going violent especially when the diet teds to cosnist of low cals or clean foods haha.

Have lighter life and herbalife lol all sorts but i found that slim nsave cambridge and 5/2 have worked for me so i tend to stick with what i know rather then the unknwon as non e of them r cheap al these weivht loss programs lol even slimmig wolrd the amount of ingredients some ppl say its cheap others say not so much

Its a mystery defo a mysterry as to how the indhstry n the human body works for sure x

I am already thinking of healthier food options to make once i am back on food.

Day 11 day 50 feels soo far away n thats the halfway point.

Why r diets so hard?

Im ill and still got food playing on my mind psychological bull nonsense :(

oh Priya, poor you, you really have had it rough over the past few days, well done for staying on track, your amazing.
Keep going and stay strong x

Forgive me for i have sinned day 11 knew the pain and everythhing was goin to catch up with me :( im going to try and not think about it and do one or two fast days under my belt tmorow n thursday n lookk at scales friday to try n do bit of damage control m try to see it as got it out of my system now and feeling bit better so back to work tmorow.

:( i feel like i have let u all and me down :( but whats done is done not much can do about it will commit to 30 days from tmorow onwards n see how that goes :( bollocks water water water it was the antibiotics they were judt leaving horird after taste in my mouth n just bein at home for two days in agony got bit too much for i guess n i am not as strong as i thought :(

It really is so much like rehab its terrible :( feel like i have lots of damage after a carb fest but urgh kinda annoyes at mysself why do i do this to myself lol but yeah torow will still be day 12 in my head coz if i reset then it will kill me as the first seven days was as bad as it is x

Hey kezzakat,

I went it last Friday and I was stressing about it the whole week! It got to the smday and I held off having one shake only ... I had cups of tea to bulk up too and when I got to the restaurant I ordered a starter and I had chicken with vegetables which they kindly doubled up for me instead of potatoes. I stuck to water in a wine glass and so I think ( I hope this balanced out my calorie intake) I find as we are used to drinking water now I get thirsty quiet a lot, I thought I'd get fuller quicker but I didn't I just had to know when to stop! Friday I'm going out with friends for a meal and some don't know I'm doing this so I'm going to try my best to make healthy choices and then I'm out again Sunday which is a christening by sit down meal! Erugh! No idea what this will be! I've already heard there is a sweet cart too! I will try to leave early if I can. I'm not particularly looking forward to it anyway. All you can do is make a healthy
Choice and treat urself but also I need to think of long term goals! I keep thinking to myself I've had enough food to last me a life time hence why I'm 4 stone over weight and I try to focus on water intake! Good luck let me know how you get on x

m
Morning all,

Priyahhhhhh,

You have been through the wars and you're still going strong. And you had a cheat, we're all going to have a hiccup. And that's all it is, kudos to you for getting back on track. Dang I hope those anti biotics kick in and clear your cystitis up.

Drink lots of water for the the carbs as well as for the cystitis.

And Hun, you've just given us more inspiration do you know how many people could fallen off the wagon and then just given up and disappeared from this site, which is ok, they need time to be in the mental place to work through it still - You have taken responsibility you fessed up and you're not giving up and you came back the next day so cross with your self but determined to move past it and on.

This is one of the many tough life experiences we all go through. You know what you were like you know where you want to be. You will be there. You've just shown us all that if you have that hiccup you get of your backside and move on. If you feel that's letting any of us on this forum down in way of inspiration lady ... you crazy lol ;) ;)

Now I lost a measly 2lbs this week, but that's ok, as it's going in the right direction and that's all that matters. I will be in skinny jeans in 6 months times.

I will be weight and resistance training and WE ALL will be the biggest losers.

Well done for getting through some seriously tough days

xxx

Scales gone back upto 14.0 three lb gain urgh over carbs never mind will be doing a water fast today n tmorow n friday save some of the products too tbh as bback for the times if i ever am unabme to see the consultant for any reason i dont mind.

Going to try and lose the 3lbs or more by saturday fingers crossed shud be able to do it as last weeks weigh in was 13.13 xx

Howver way i do it the number just has to be lower then the 13.13 this saturday and i know from experience that water fasting defo works so long as i dont ruin it by having something in the evening saturday onwards wil be back on the packs but yeah no way am i seeing 14.0 or 13.13 on my second week not going to happen the food wasnt even worth it it is alll in the mind n u know the food will be there in a few months time so whats the point :/ food sometimes has such a strong hold on us that it is so hard to overcome the feeling of wanting it.

These past two weeks has been horrendous tho and yesterday was a moment of madness or weakness.

Wich i am ashamed to say i gave into it but all it did was leave me feeling fat bloated and thirsty as anything coz of the carbs :/ but i am back in thr zone n think water fasting will help me get back into the zone for sure.

I would not do water fasting for long periods as that can make u feel weak the most i would do is two days worh just to give my body a chance to reset n to see what the scales say on friday mornign.

Might buy the new watermelon water flavouring as i think what also hapened is the mouth was starting to feel yucky with the aftertaste of just shakes as well whcih wasnt helping especially while on antibiotics wich also left a vile aftetaste x

Last edited:
Good morning. Ah don't beat yourself up girl. It was a slip of the hands to the mouth. I cheated and felt the exact same. Had a buggiest Indian curry with 10,000 carbs and next day I felt like you.
I was so disappointed in myself. But it was a new day. I'm allowed a hiccup but no more.

Also I think if you feel like caving ear some hard boiled eggs. Full of protein!

On a plus I cheated on Sunday and like you put on 3lbs however that's back off now and I'm hoping to have lost another few by Saturday.

I'm not sure about the water fasting as you might break again. Try having your shakes as it's only 600 caps and you need some ca and protein for energy and healing due to illness..

Just think of them new sexy underwear and skinny size 10 jeans you wanted..

Think it all caught up with me nai lol but im hoping the water will flush it all away :) but being ill sucks for sure just want to be all better now to be honest.

Back at work today tmorow friday so hoping will be lot better and more busier to even think sbout food hoping to see the 12s by the fourth week of being on this diet optimisitic it might be but determined x

Priya

Do not beat yourself up, your only human and you will slip but it shows your strengh of charater that you admitted it and moved on, it shows real strength so well done for the way you have handled it x

I wonder if this loosing weight will ever get easier for any of us? we just have to focus on our goals and try the best we can to achieve them, we will get there our own ways as long as we stay focussed.

Day 19 for me and amazingly still 100% on track this weekend will be hard as we have family staying and meals out planned for each night (arranged before i started the diet) i will just have to stay focussed and make good choices (hopefully) the hardest part for me is going to be not having a glass of wine, if im going to fail this will be the reason, im going to need as much willpower as i can muster to get though this lol

SummerChic - 2lbs off is still a great loss, your still going in the right direction and should be proud ... well done x

Hi Kezza,

How are YOU? :) xx And thank you xx

I'm happy and you're right it's going in the right direction which is down. I'm proud of every pound. And I will looking at my diary when I've completed my journey and everyone else I've been on this journey with and feel proud to have met such beautiful ladies to do this life challenge with.

Roll on next Tuesday. I like how you've got your plan sorted for the weekend. I'm meant to go and meet a friend for lunch, or in my case a tetra shake and black coffee ;)

xxx

Kezza great to know u have a plan of action :) thats the best way to be honest :) this time round after yesterdays hiccup im going to try and stick to it as best as can :)

Well done on every ones losses so far so proud of every one here and thank u for the support its so weird all last week i was doing fine on the no food front even tho was ill n then this week crumbled its so bizarre :s

Today is raining lol not nice weather done three litres already so doing well on the water front loxx

Day 12 back on plan i have got this those scales will be down on saturday in time for second weigh if its the last thing i do and i think will also get the watermelon flavour to try n boost up my taste buds xx

On the plus side my s16 leggings r falling off me literally and not tried the s14 asda jeans as yet might try them on again in two weeks time full 14 more days on the plan in the hope they will be litttle bit looser fingers crossed dont want to try them on too soon as that will end up demotivating me xx

Glad your feeling more positive at the mo Priya, just have to keep moving forward.

I know this sounds awful but im dreading this weekend as it will test my willpower to the max all i can do is hope im strong enough :innocent0001:

How comes noone of you lovely lot have a tracker? mine helps me remember how far gone (not much at the mo but going in the right direction) and how much i have to go. i really really want to see that cat at the end of the scale:D

xx

Priya

If you click on mine it talks you through the steps on creating one then you cut and paste the link in to your signiture strip and hey presto it appears everytime you post x

Oo will try it out at some point ur right a ticket would help lots lol.

Inreli want to buy them one pound racks wich u can put in for each pound u lose but not round to buying it yet lol.

Day 13 today and its raining just like it was yesterday its mean to be summer but at the same time when its too hot u end up retaining water weight so feels like u cant win on the plus side the scales have gone down i am hoping for maybe 1-2lbs more by saturday n then will he content with whatevrr it is on saturday morning.

Im going to do mini goals of two weeks each time that shud hopefuly help keep me on track so wil try to do two more weeks strcityl on plan and wont see the consultant till week after next week so that wil be nearlt two weeks on plan and will be off on annual leave then woop woop :)

I was off monday n tuesday went back to work ydesterday but stil got today and tmorow to get rhu wokr its amIzng how slow sometimes the weeks can feel :s its reli bizarre xx

Bring on today four lites of water kinda wish tmorow was weigh day but its ok i have got this and will be a s12 hopefully by week 6 and a s10 hopefully by wee 10 or 12 either way lol x

Kinda looking forward to the watermelon water flavouring first time coz whenevr i have done vlcds i have always tried to keep it as basic and as simple as possible lol and not intro other things apart from shakes into the mix but reli do feel like the flavouring will help with the water intake and make it look bit more colourful hopeuflly xxx i am just so so looking forward to ahve u lost weight commends wich i reli do hope will start coming thru in a few weeks time nothing beats them kinds comments it reli doesnt x not going home this weekened going home next weekend will have been on ppan for 21 days by then fingers crossed if allgoes well and i dont cave in lol before then for any reasons x

2 litres down already im ona roll with the water jsut keep thinking about the watermelon 'drool' flavouring its strange how little things excite us when we r on such a vlcd haha....

The more i think about it the more i feel like 5/2 is a great way of life with the odd 4/3 thrown in here n there.

I manaed to lsoe two stone n two lbs in nine weeks on that and made the mistake of not measuring so didnt feel like had massive inch losss and yes did regain but think itwas more to do with the fact that i was ill for two weeks n that turned into mroe weeks of eating whatevr so yeah i have decided as soon as i am a s10 comfy s10 will stop the plan and still utilise the steps but not pay for the productsn move over to 5/2 think if i have a plan in mind then will have me prepared for the end.

I have decided even if i see three stone loss n two sizes down on this n lose stone or two via 5/2 just need the kickstart n the difference to help keep me going xxxx

I know this works and i know every one is different but i reli do like food too much haha probz why i am here in the first place lol.

But yeah will keep ploddig along say 13 i got this i have to make it to at least day 60 thats my mini goal b then if i can make it to say 100 then will be.a miracle lol.

Kinda wishin my life away right about now lol xx

Bluming freezing today brrrrr cant win ey and i am a born complainer not in public see but when it comes to weighht n inch loss so sorry in advance evey one x

Last edited:
Back