Priya CD SS journey

Hi Priya,

So nice to hear your on a mission to get through your journey. I've been looking at the 5:2 as well, some friends of mine do that plan but every alternative day and they lost half their body weight. I think I'll do that to.

Well I will give it a go and hopefully settle into it as well ...

Everyday I get up I think that's another day achieved and I can actually see the end goal too

Well done

Xxx

Thanku summer chic yeah it does work i lost two stone in nine weeks and its just more real and allows u to have a life lol haha.

so much support available on favebook for it and on here as well.

I used to be able to eat but of course not take aways every non fast day but it was nice :) not having to overtjink too much xx

i have to say im starting to really miss food, i would give my right arm about now for a salad with some chicken ..... need to get my mind back on track thoughts keep slipping in to my head about changing diets to see if i can loose the weight while still eating something solid, also something that will cost a bit less finding the cost a struggle at the mo

Hi kezza i know what u mean :( i have just joined the facebook page before and after facebook for cambridge diet it looks amAzing :) but its just the harshness of this diet thats allbut i will be strong :) x we can do this kezza

I know Priya
Im really worried that when i come off of this the weight will just go back on ... seriously contemplating changing to Slimming world at least that way i wont feel like i cant go to social things, ill still be able to attend ill just have to make good choices and i know it will take longer for it to come off but at least ill still have had a life in the process ... feeling really fed up today ... in case you hadnt noticed lol x

Heyaa hun i know exactly how u feel i think thats the thing i miss the most about being on this diet the non flexible approach n think thats what i loved about 5/2 the fact that two or three days of the week u have to be strict n then the rest of the time can semi relax but not pigout oviously lol.

I am going to give myself 6-8 weeks iv decided i know i had oriignally said 12 weeks but if i dont change or see a change on the scales and inch loss by week 6 wich wil be end of july thne dont want to reli be torturing myself for a further four weeks the whole month of august tbh but will evaluate the situation closer to the time frame i have a family weddig to go to on the 19th august 2017 and wil be gutted if not one or at least rwo sizes smaller by then.

I have started walking again in the hope that will help with inch loss and hopefully keep me busy from thinking about food after work fingers crossed x

Day 14 urgh just want tmorow morning to be here already :( i just want this bludy four weeks to be over now this is so frustrating and i am actually bit scared for tmroow weigh in :( have got today work to get over with think today will be a early night again so that tmorow can come round quicker.

I have to keep telling myself the first month on any diet is always the worst time ever :( my face js still big n round urgh n cant seem to see any diff why oh why is this so damn hard i want to drop two sizes thst doesnt even sound like a lot one would think it wouldnt take so long but then im thinking what if it does?

I reli am going to see whereabouts i am by end of july coz i reli rlei dont want to not be able to enjoy bit of the summer i know weight loss is a fab feeling but at the same time after everythitn that has happend this year i have also realised life is also short and anything can happen.

Sorry been in such a reflective mood these past two weeks :( have no idea why :( i think its coz i see so mnay others losing n noticing changes n then there is me lol slowest of them all haha.

I cant even picture myself at size ten anymore as it has been that long reli n truly.

I keep looking in the mirror every five minutes with nothing on as though will magically shrink lmaoo its hilarous the things we put ourselves through for health and vanity reasons lol.

Here goes nothing i sort of hate myself for not starting sooner.

If i did create weight loss charts plaques jars etc would any of you be interested?

Xx

Ah I feel the same as you. Think it's just a hard week this week. Like I've a dress to get into and still can't stay motivated.

We can do it. How do you mean charts/plaques/jars??

Like personalised countdown palques or money jard that is related to either our weightloss journye or for any other reasons? Like countdown to weddings or to giving birth or holiday etc motivational personalised tools?

Ah right lol.. I'm so thick all over haha.

Are you nervous about weigh in tomorrow? Day 15 for us tomorrow

My consultant has got a dentist appointment this mornig so she said should be about 10-11am reli just want it to be over with :/ x i keep trying to imagine how i will look in six weeks time n i just cant :(.

Its so horrible this waiting game waiting to see results etc it feels like wasting time sometimes waiting for results waiting to see what works for u as everh one is so different :(.

Lol its madness isnt it?

Im going thru a fair bit right now emotionally but will keep at it as a challenge to myself.

Think im going to do me for sometime rather then think about any one as sometimes that doesnt work out either :/ :( x

My sister has passed hee second year exams so wants to go to amsterdam end of july :( wil have been on plan for six weeks n i have a feeling i wont shrink by then at all i am dying :( x

I dont think me and oh r together anymore :'(. Not seen him since i have been ill and yesterday he mentioned that we are not getting any younger n that our religion is the only thing that is in our way and neither of us can go against family n that we are not progressing as we cant seeem to be and that he isnt getting any younger n that i shud go out n mingle with ppl that i can be with me.

I am heartbroken and feel so ashmed that i dintt lose weight sooner n made more memories i dont even know what to think i feel so jumb right about now

I cane to manchester for freedom abit away from my family as after i graduated and moved home for two years got bit too much decided to come to manchester met him round the smae time bene together two n half years.

What is love really? When two ppl cant be together coz of society or family it sucks.

My mind is frazzled right about now cant even think straight rigt about now.

:/ didnt get much sleep last night my life is fucked right now

Ah Priyab, I'm so sorry to hear this. Relationships are hard and family/religion can make it so much harder. Have you friends in Manchester you could meet for a water and chat?

Don't stress to much about weight loss, I know I'm saying this and I am stressing. It's not good for us. I tend to be a eater with stress, wish I could lose weight like others.

Stick with it and remember your goals,
Skinny jeans
New underwear

Men are like weight, we gain them and we lose them and we gain again or we get somewhere in between we're we want to be. I'm not great with relationship advice sorry xx

Hi Priya, stick with it. You don't need this at the moment. Can you have a chat with the oh to see if that's definitely it? I think things happen for a reason although somethimes it very difficult to see what the reason is and sometimes it doesn't come to light a few years later. By the way you're not the slowest. My wi tomorrow but week 2 and I think I've lost 1lb if I'm lucky and not even cheated . Take care xxxx

Hi Priya,

I'm sorry you're going through this, I I had a pound for every time a lad makes a hash of things.

I grew up with zero assistance from my mother with regards to relationships and how to navigate them. Even when they have experiences good or bad they don't pass this on so we can make decisions with a little forethought and guidance. I had to stagger around blindly all my life.

I try and ingrain foresight from my experiences into my daughter so she won't be blind sided by and will have a strategy to move forward.

It's painful now, but you really have to believe in yourself. And I understand that's probably tricky right now, so do what you must to have your freak out but listen to your gut with whatever is going on. IT REALLY NEVER LERS YOU DOWN. Now you have to trust it as it's the only thing who will have your back. And take it from me, I have lost my parents have estranged very nasty siblings whom I would happily go to my grave never hearing from them again. That sounds harsh but people can be ..... stay away from toxic behaviour.

You hadn't menationed him in a while and he's not visiting at the weekends.

Right now is your time. Make this about you and what you want. I know it's going to be tough it's not going away over night. But we are here for you. If we lived in the same city I'd have you over. In your heart, did you believe there were prospects are was it comfortable and you were settling.

Ignore me if I'm talking rubbish, Has he behaved like a guy in love wanting to make future plans or someone who is just passing time.

Be honest and true to you. Get yourself into ship shape mode and get out there. I'll also say, having your own place sounds like it was convenient for him, he's clearly living at home. Don't make it easy for these lads they need to work for a good woman and if they can't they can move along.

I know you don't like the idea of this but will suggest, maybe move back home for a while. You'll be around your family even if they're annoying.. also you get to save for a place of your own. And now is not the time to be alone..

Am sorry if I've overstepped would like to saw more but again, have overstepped enough.

Just stay strong and know you're not alone xxxx

No thanku summer chic and every one for the advice he really does have his heart in the right place and we both always knew religion was going to be a issue but think we both in a way thought maybe we could overcome it.

I dont know think will wallow this weekend and take dad up on the weekend factory job to try and keep mysslf busy.

We both have had talks in the past about the future and it did seem always uncertain coz of he relgion aspect and i suppose i may come across as selfish as maybe i am holding him back frommhim meeting someone that did tick boxes that his famitl want.

Its weird with family such a love hate rship i have with mine.

I had a mini breakdown with my consultant this morning which was bit awks but also nice.

Second weigh in lost 5lb so lost 10lbs in two weeks and 17 inches overal in two weeks in total i dont feel any different.

Dont even have a appetite anymore :( x

Back