Priya CD SS journey

Two week results

Attachments

• IMG_4141.JPG
    IMG_4141.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
Woo that's brilliant you lost another 5lbs. That's so good considering how awful you felt during the week.

17inches is great too.

Try to keep yourself busy today and tomorrow and if you feel like breaking come on here for a chat and a pint of water xx

:) :)

5Lbs girlfriend woop woop wooooop!!

That's amaze balls, so possible changes

1) bra feels more comfortable as well as the knickers
2) waist is def looser with clothes
3) do your watch or bracelets go further up your arm
4) when you put on some clothes they def feel loose

So appetites gone that's superb !!!

I'm really glad your CC was with you today. Imagine the hug she gave you from all of us here.

News about getting a job with your dad... that's great. you must do it. I grew up in a cold environment. I wanted that to change so I started to hug and kiss my mother when I would visit as I was leaving.. she would physically recoil... I didn't care just kept forcing myself on her lol..

After about a year on another visit I was in such a rush as I was late, I forgot. But the funny thing - she'd stepped forward to get her kiss and hug... and could see the disappointment in her face as she thought I wasn't going to .. I obviously did. I had to work at it. But it paid off.. I had the best relationship with my mother thereafter, I did lose her some years ago to the big C, but I'm so glad I turned a woman from another era into a warm tactile person whom my daughter got non stop kisses and hugs from which is the main memories she has of her grandma... :) :)

xxx

Well done so super proud of your achievement this week. And with illness, hiccup and the other xxx

It will at least keep me busy suppose and might even to be able to have savings its just a shame as to why religion is such a big thing why cant ppl just love and not hate each other n treat each other the same.

Are any of u on facebook?

Think my bra is bit smaller i am so deserpatento lose a siz ethoufh a jeans size a dress size anything reli n the dreaded love handles just want them gone:(

They will go babes. Am on Facebook but have every secrecy setting but will try and find you xxx will come back if I need clues xxx

Ah Priya the bottle and the certificate is lovely. Don't think my consultant gives them out. It's nice to have them to keep track to. You really are doing so well. next week aim for 2lbs incase then if you get 4-5 off it'll be amazing but if you get 2 you'll still be on track.

I'm not on any of the facebook/instagram/snapchat as I don't really like the aspect of them. I've heard so many stories and I'm like old school. I like letters, cards, texts, emails and personalised stuff. I don't like this 1 post fits all people on Facebook. I find that people need to make more of an effort along with me and that's the way I like it.

Thanku nai will do.

I havent dropped the elusive one size down as yet which is bit disheartening.

Day 16 here we go :( still in the 13s but trying hard to be optimistic.

Soo tired today but just got to get through this week and then monday tuesday n then im off for four days and will have been on plan for a month by then.

Heres hoping for a drop in size by then and also my first stone n hopefullly half by then finger scrossee xx

I feel so much more in control this time round as I have made a plan of action of when I will stop if I feel this isn't working fast enough for me.

I feel not as obsessed as I was when I was last on a vlcd

It may be because I am slightly older this time round so not so stuck on seeing 8 stone on the scales or being a size 8 this time round.

Size 10 is when I felt the most healthy and confident and younger looking.

Summer chic you will actually look younger when you lose weight not older.

The library is open to day till 8pm so will be popping in there after work to see if I can borrow one or two books to try and keep me busy in the evening.

Me and oh we have talked about it and have made the mature decision to remain best friends as that is what we were before we got together.

He is supporting me and said cannot wait to see me grow in confidence.

He is my best friend and I am his that I will never forget.

I am hoping by some miracle that by week 8 I will be have dropped to a size 10 or by week 10 even I am open to that.

I am not hungry as such but I do miss the normalcy of making the decision to eat whether its from a social element or just as a change.

This kind of diet is mentally draining for sure, makes you feel things you have never felt before either.

This forum is a lifesaver, on third week now wishing it away as always and drinking water like my life depends on it.

Every one is different but every one wants results especially on a diet as extreme as this and that is a known fact suppose.

I am going home this weekend doubt there is enough change for them to comment but then wont be going back home till the week after next week so will be on week 5 then.

So will see how it goes. worse case scenario if I do decide to take a break will continue to use 5:2 and then maybe switch back over to Cambridge to maybe lose the last size or stone.

But for me I know Cambridge and 5:2 works and that is what I like the fact that I do have options this time round and I don't feel like I am floundering totally with just a vlcd to rely on.

Just feeling in a reflective mood on this morning, I am grateful that me and him can be adults about it and talk things through rather then having a full blown argument.

I Just have this week and then Monday and Tuesday to get throughthen im off for wed, thurs, fri n the following Monday cannot wait - then a four day week at work then off again for a full week - think july will go back quickly for me and august will be a busy month at work also.

I will keep weighing myself in the morning as that sort of helps keep me going, will keep turning my shakes into pastes as well as shakes - my next official weigh in will be not this upcoming weekend but next weeknd as I am going home this weekend.

Heres hoping.

Hope every one has a good day.

xxxx

6 and half hours to go lol well technically 5 and half hours to go as for lunch we get a hour lol... can you tell how much I raring for my annual leave to start already haha...

Morning all

Sorry for the lack of update, i was off work Friday and as you know i have no internet access at home, so heres whats happened

I weighed on Friday and only lost 1.5lbs to say i was devestated was an understatement i have totally 100% stuck to the plan in every aspect, im convined my CC thinks im lying about that as i have only lost 8.5lbs in three weeks but i promise i ahve stuck to it ... it seems this diet is just not working for me and i so upset by that fact.

I have decided to come off the plan and do a VLCD with no carbs, ive been doing this since Friday evening and have lost 2lb already so im very happy about that, and i get to actually eat ... which is amazing

You have all been so supportive i really would not have lasted past dy 2 without you all, i kind of feel that i have let you all down by quitting but i had to do what was right for me, i simply couldnt justify the cost to stay on the plan if i was only loosing 1.5lbs per week, which my hubby pointed out i culd loose on weight wathers or slimming world and i would be able to eat .. sorry guys

Your all doing amazing keep going, Priya im really sorry to hear about your recent troubles i really hope thisng will get better for you soon, ill keep reading your diary and keep my fingers crossed for both you and SummerChic your amazingly strong women ... keep it that way

Guess ill sign off now ... good luck ladies and Thank you x

Awe, Kezzakat.

Sorry to see you go, I've been weighing myself this week, which I shouldn't but I've only lost 3/4 of a lb.. and swear no cheats, still in ketosis, haven't felt hungry in a weeks.

I'm hoping there's inches lost, but tend to only think about that when nearer my ideal weight.

I for some bizarre reason didn't expect a huge loss this week. But official weigh in tomorrow. Here's hoping I lose at least a 1lb :)

Byeeeee Kezzakat hope you check in on us and say hi in the coming months to let us know how you got on xxx

The plan this week summer chic is to get through it haha. Thats the thing thougt like with kezza its true waiting each week for that elusive great loss can be demotivating as how many weeks can one go with not seeing results.

Kezza try the 5/2 u can combine low carb with that and stil eat food on the non fast days that my plan of action if by week 8 i havent seen a noticeable diff n i know that it does work.

Summerchic i love the way ur going thru with this but for me bit like kezza i would be disheartened if hadnt dropped a size or be in the 11s on the scales by week 9 so im going to play it by ear will stick to it for as long as i can and kezzza u havent let any one down its whatever works for u hun hugz plz do pop back in here and there x

Hey Priya,

That goal of yours is so doable, I'm hoping a stone a month at least anything more is great am still happy with even 10lbs a month.

I think with the increase in calories the CWP had to abide with the EU rules since last year is clearly showing lower results. It's not something the company wants to focus on. A case of people may not use the plan, but it's still showing consistent results. For me it's the last chance coral. I'm in the swing for now but it does look like those extra calories are having an effect. The CC's have to say it doesn't matter of course it does that's an extra 150 cals a day for you and 200 a day for me...

In a week I've automatically got 1400 cals more than the previous products and previous successes. I do wish they, CWP would be honest about it, but anyone doing the plan now is showing success an a much higher calorie intake, so we are guinea pigs for them really.

Let's just take each day and week as it comes we're all different and we all react differently so let's keep at this

FYI have been watching Extreme weight loss. A year to get to goals lol, with Chris and Heidi Powell. Love these shows they keep me motivated :) am sure you can find them on YouTube xxx

Oh dear the scales r not going down urgh think for the next four days need to up my water intake sighh this is what sucks about this diet considerinnghow low cals u sre having n its all liquids ur body shud b dropping the fat like anything and the inches coz there is no solid food actually sat in ur belly waiting to digest :/ i dont know i reli dont all i know is that it sucks my scales r **** they never show me what i want to see the first week i had uti the scales stayed the damn same for like four days which was depressing enuf i just want to get out of the 13s now :( and want to see the 12s on the scales urgh x day 19 today so so so depressing n then i see ppl losing like a stone n half in a month haha the irony lol x

And this is also what annoys me when u dont see the results u want to see hr so busy tryig to figure out why u end up wastig time trying iout dif fthings to try n seee what works for you :/

Im there wishiny my life away and praying that i see results haha and then when it doesnt ur like **** can we plz rewind this week and start again plz lmaoo its so so ironic isnt it lol xx

really struggling today for real...keep telling myself just stay on plan for another three weeks n by then i might be in the mid or low 12s on the verge of seeing the 11s on the scales then can treat myself to planned of day but then i am thinking if i get the cravings out of the way then i can brush it under me and continue on for another three weeks.

I am going to try my damn hardest to stay on plan this week though - plan of action go straight to the bus stop from work and straight home and get started on my packs - will be turning two packs into a thick paste to make it seem liek im eating and a smoothie as thirrd pack no detours or nothing is allowed.

On third litre so far - realy realy hoping to see the 12s soon either this week or next week going to push myself if its the last thing i do....

i can do it i have to do it food is not worth it being a s10-12 feels much better and at least then by week 8 i can say i bluming gave it my all for 8 weeks apart form one blip...

will see how long my willpower lasts no promises but will try my hardest...

urgh

plan of action i think i have decided will have a off day today - recharge my fit bit and put that back on my wrist - aim for 10k and above steps everyday whether that is walking to work and back home or just back home - hoping the walking and the low cals will help me shrink if not nothing else.

I did the walk for cancer for march and managed to drop to a 12 - so hoping on such low calories and walking will help me a little bit for the next 30 days.

Will aim for more then 10k if i can - but i know if i dont then will cave in so will just get a six inch subway i thikn ham and turkey - so relatively healthy and tons of water - and then if i say to myself i can have a dominoes maybe end of august from now ttill tehn try not to have any blips apart from maybe 2 days when i am away in amsterdam with sister if that goes ahead and also the wedding that we will be attending on 19th august.

I probz will kick myself once i have eaten but i just know what i am like if i dont i end up losing control and literally buying food from left right centre least this way it is semi controlled and have a plan of action in mind.

Wil be finishing off my fourth litre later in the afternoon - bring on 4.30 its a rubbish day cold and gloomy - which dont think helps at all.

Just want to go home eat and read a good book and not stand on the scales again till end of next week will try and resist temptation.

this is such hard work and i envy those who lose tons of inches in the first few weeks, that is motivational in itself.

Back