Priya's diary

we both have the same to lose then, thanks babe, i just hope i am not getting my hopes up so soon.
and to be honest i am looking forward to starting a fresh tomoro on the diet, just means i will have to go thro ketosis again.

2nd weigh in 9.3....i really don't know how that happend..:S...as the scale wasnt moving much mid week...soo no idea how i dropped so much...9lbs down in the 2nd week thought the first week would have a higher loss then the 2nd week...but i guess i did do 100% this week whereas last week dint....soo might be that...the inch loss around the waist really doesn't seem to want to be budging though i am getting bit worried now 2 weeks on the diet...had weight loss but the inches don't seem to be happening..any1 got any ideas as to how to trry and boost it up a tiny bit...:S...

I checked the scales twice coz i first though i was hallucinating....was thinking this obsessionn is causing me to see things that i want to see lol but the result was the same both times...didn't want to check anymore coz i knew i would end up driving myself round the bend....so i guess the scales must be right as they are brand new..and they do work as i tried other stuff around my room and the weight looked right regarding the objects that i weighed lol...so dno....bt yaay really happpy...miracle must have happend there...:)..umm kk now i need some one to help me with the ticker ting...:$...wen they could thank youu...you all know what i am like with my maths by now lol and the ticker thing hehe...and also want to add that i would never have been able to do it this week without your support and your posts which i read when i needed to distract myself from thinking about food...this week was kind of long too but got to the end in the end...:) luvya guys for this!!! :D
mwah
tc
mwaahz

Last edited:
yeah i guess sooo....thank youu hun...i am sooo proud of u tooo :D....don't have a lot left to loose and neitha have u...:D....soo can't wait to get to goal...i am going to carry on with zumba and going to start going to gym soon too...soo hoping that will elp...fingers crossed...wt you think..? And like i said before wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys soo thank you once again!!!! :)....whrz mark..? e not been here yet...bless him he is doin brilliantlyy he is going to be looking great at the end of the journey as willl all the rest of you guys...:d
mwah
mwah

oh right kk fair enough...what weight will you be when you get to goal this time round hun...? I think the lowest i would want to go 8 stone...wouldn't want to go any lower then that or else feel the number 7 stone would be bit too low even for my height lol...
see how the inch loss comes along guess depends on that too with me....

oh right...kk welll whatever makes you happy hun....:) i am sure you will make the right decision for yourself...:)..got two more weeks supply left would be really happy if i can get to goal with the two weeks so then wouldn't have to buy anymore...see how the losses are i guess...10lbs left to get to 8 n half stone...more if i want to get to 8 stone..c how i feel
mwah
mwah

i am quite small hun...i am a small upper body frame...got big hips so hence the big waist at the moment...gta hour glass figure bit like a coke bottle lol....would have the curves if it wasnt for the luv handles lol...naah i should b kk at that weight hun..i feel alright with it...so doubt it would it effect me health wise as according to doc's 8 stone range is my ideal weight....n im onli 4'11 tiny lool...:) aw no need to worrii calli..:~) but thank you newayz as it shows that you care for me as i care for all of you...:)
mwah

yes well i had to ask, i didn want u to be anorexic. some people think that at 9 stone u shouldn need to diet, but even small petite people have their love handles, it does not matter what size u r, if yr clothes start to get tighter u need to lose weight, might not be as much as us heavies but i know what u mean, u have to feel comfortable.
if u get my jist. x

yeah i do hun...naah i am not anorexic lol in fact as you can see from my previous posts my waist just doesn't seem to want to be going down have no idea as to what i am doing wrong as i have lost altogether 2 stone and 1 or 2lbs already altogether being on both cd and exante...so don';t really know as to why my waist isn;t going down..though my size 14's literally fall down when i am walking and they are baggy as others have comented on it....whereas size 12's some are still tight on me so can't really figure out what to do as i am not loose enough to buy general 12's though i don't really want to buy ne new jeans til i get to size 10 lol bt i genrally don't know what else to do regarding my jeans and ma waist....feel like cryinng i know people telin me to be patient and believe i am trying but seeing the weight fall off and being soo close to goal it is just soo disappointing seeing my waist not go down as well.....i am getting really frustrated don't know what else to do....and you are right 8 stone bracket does sound quite smal even i thought that as well when the docs told me but with time i kind of got used to the idea after knowing that, that is my ideal weight coz of my height...and plus it has been quite some time since i was around dat weight....so thought would go for that much...but oh my waist.....:( :S...:S..:'( :'(...........and luv handles grr though they are getting tiny bit smaller..can't feel them as much when i am sitting down lol....
reply back shirly and thank you for caring it does mean a lot to me...:D...i am soo close to goal and i know ican stik to it as i have been all this time...but still i am just bit worried...don't really understand the bit about my waist.....and i know this is one thing that i do tend to go on abit about but its bugging me even more coz i am dat much closer to goal before i still had quite abit left to get to goal but due to last week's which i am very happy about and hope it does not get jinxed now that i am soo close to my goal weight...just thinking about it a bit more...:S
mwah

i can;t believe at 9 stone u can;t get in size 12, as when i was 13 i could get into 12-14, so maybe its not yr weight but toning up u need, i had major blip yesterday, but back on track today, bt going thro the motions of headaches etc until i settle again.

yeah i know i don't get it either as my waist has been at the number 37 inches forr agess even before i strted exante n i just thought if not tiny then would defoo b a tiny bit lower....going to carry on with the zumba dancing n once i am bk in shefield am defoo goiing to join the gym and will prozb ask the instructer wt is the ebest way to keep the curves but lsoe the waist....n i am going to be regualrly as will b busy with work but will b more motivated to tone up n dat...hopefulyl will keep you lot posted...
:D its odd in the mirror i do look smaller bt the jeans n tape measure just dont wana wrk wit me ...:S..lol considering how many 'jims' and 'tyres' i have lost according to the scales lol i don't feel ne lighter loolz.....though would be feeling light as a feather by now lmaoo..
mwah

IV PASSED MY FIRST YR OF UNII!!! :d....
MWAAHZ

Thank youuu hunii :D...i am sooo happy hehe soo glad dat i have passed when all this time was thinking i had failed it lmaoo....now all i gota do is lose the weight lool and tone up n will defoo b cuming back to uni as a new me lool..:D
mwah

yeah i know i don't get it either as my waist has been at the number 37 inches forr agess even before i strted exante n i just thought if not tiny then would defoo b a tiny bit lower....

Are you sure? :confused: 37 inches? Are you measuring in the right place?

I am only a couple of inches taller than you, currently weigh nearly a stone and a half more and my waist is 30" at the moment (my hips are 38"!) so I'm comfortable in several brands of size 10 jeans. As long as they are bootcut lol, I still have big legs and can't get them into a lot of straight or skinny cut jeans! :mad:

well i jst wrap it around my waist.where the belly button is....so yeah that is what the number has been saying for the past few weeks actually not moved but on the other hand can now fit into size 12 jeans that couldn't even put them past my bum sum time ago..i even managed to get into a size 10 yday...a pair that i have had for quite sum time from the size 10 days,....:S
mwah

You're measuring way too far down!

This is where your waist is:

waist-tie.jpg

Back