Priya's diary

umm i don't know to be honest markk..:( i was doing fine til i went to my mates and she was lyk if you have abit of chic aint going to hurt u...she doesn't know about the diet you see in fact qute a lot of ppl don;t lol and she oviously assumed that a bit of oven cooked chi witout the skin wud b unhealthy so i am hoping that there will not be too much damage to the weight loss fingers crossed....:(...don't know why i do that like i said i am fine when i am in flat....just when i am out and about that is the time when i tend to slipp :(...........arghhhhh...just wana get to goal now..been on cd for about 4 weeks and this my 5th week on a diet lol soo annoyin.....:(
mwah

Sweet is was'nt that bad, a piece of chicken without the skin is almost just protein so it should be OK, just remember the end goal you bright and shinny little star.

i knoww but that is what is annoyin me the most...i know it works...and i know i can stick to it...but its just when i am out and abt..i can even manage to say no othe first time around its when friends staart insisting and its lyk crap wt else can i say if i have already said i am not hngry and that i have already eaten i mean these blips don't appen often tbh as most of ma mates have gone home for the hols...just todai....n on mon wen i was out with a mate also...:S...:( yday was 100% and tues...the days i am at flat i manage to space the meals out nycly so don't even feel hungry or even get tempted to think about food...
thanx mark
you are doin soooo welllll..i keep lukn at the 26lbs left to go til goal
mwah
mwah

its coz most of them think its a low cal diet but with actual food...so they think things like small amounts of food or grilled chi n fish is bad for me...they think coz i am eating healthily that would be a healthy option for me and the diet..if htey knew i was doin a liquid diet they would probz tel me off and try n put me off it which i know it wouldnt work but still i dnt want to hear thier opinions about it easier to say its low fat n low cal diet lol....much easier for them to digest it dwn lol..you are soo lucky you have lost however much i need to lose in 2 weeks i feel soo jealous of you but soo haappy for you at the same time!!! :D
mwah

Thanks Sweet, why not take the chance and tell your friends and explain how much you need their support and help, you might just be surprised.

hmm truu i guess not long left to go til i leave lesta for the hols...so yeah next time if i am in that situation i might just tel them str8...rather then try and make xcuses and that....thanx markk..:)
its nyc to know tht you are online now lol usually when i am on no1 is online so it does get kinda boring lol wen you have already posted on most of the threads n no responses bk to it while you are online lmaoo..howz ur home gym what does it include?
mwah
mwah

The home gym does, chest press, leg exersise, arm exersises, abdominal crunches, weights, the whole toot i think, was bloody expensive so it had better do what it says on the tin.

aww call i hpe soo too..how was ur day 2dai??

mark it sounds blumin good..i need to work out my tummy and my sides and my thighs hehe....yeah see that is the thing with this things they r pricey and sum r quite big in size lol
mwah

call is that is brill hun keep it up :Dm no cravings is a brilll sign

And that is what i keep trying to tell my self...even though i think that 26lbs a big number i keep trying to convince myself in my head that it isn;t really a very big number and that i can do it and i keep imagining in my head all the comments and responses that i might get once i am down to goal and a much slimmer person....espec frm bf hehe....soo i doo really really want this soo badly it kinda hurts if dat mkes sense..
mwah

ahh the inchesss..:( don't get me started on them...why aint they moving for me i just don't get it..on c.d lost a few inches and then it stopped on that tooo....:S :(....i feel like they are the main worry then teh weight....
:s :( y aint they moving oh y...lol
mwah

lmaoo yeah did see that post lol..can't member hu it was now...arghh but i want them off the waist not newher else lmaooo..oh mayb the thighs tooo lol
mwah

For tomorrow mrning weigh in i have got my legs, and fingers crossed for a decent weight loss...i just hope the scales will b kind to me...and take me that lil bit closer to the 8 stone markk...and wish evry1 else who has got a weigh in cumin up over the weekdn..will only b 6 days for me 2mo but still am hopin lol..you the later you have the water intake is it more bad for your weigh in in the morning or does it not matter.? The reason why i am askin is coz i still have a 1ltre n half left to get thru n it is already nearly 9pm...
mwah
mwah

thank you mark i hope soo tooo.....will let you know how it goes....right ave had my last shake and now just working on the last bit of water lool
left to get thru oohh tnite is going b spent runnin to the bathroom lool
mwah

Back