Priya's diary

i have just finished the first yr of studyn law and business...and am wanting to carry on with subject...still don't know what i want to do career wise but i thort the subjects iv chosen are interestin and i am sure the knowledge will help me in the future in the career i end up doin lol..what uni u at?
mwah

sweet.. I agree with the others..You deserve to be treated like a princess.

I think it is sometimes easy to fall into the trap of talking ourselves around to the idea that everything is ok in a relationship. Whatever you decide is down to you, but take a long hard look at it... I had to with my own.

In the time you have been together, have you spent more time, worried, confused, jealous, insecure, over anxious, as if you hound them, annoyed, fed up, waiting for them to text, worried you have over texted,more times tearful than the times you should have a hard time to remember, the occasions of being happy, where you were so happy and smiling and feeling loved, and fulfilled and secure.. If you can count the number of times he made you feel special.. maybe that is telling you something..

Also.. the msn thing.. I think any man that finds time to text, email, or message via the internet, should have enough time to actually dial the number into his phone and call you and speak sweet nothings to you. At least in my own experience.. it was a way of letting me believe the things I wanted, and keeping me arms length... we find it easier to put meaning into a text, it is only words, and yet we sometimes build it up to mean so much more... its better a man can say it to you..rather than type it with one hand as he chats to his mates.

This is my own selfish personal opinion.. so don't let it guide you but hopefully it might make you question some things.

A woman and a man.. both deserve to be in a relationship where they do not have to worry about the other or the others feelings, when it is right.. you both just know that the other is secure, or when they need reassurance.

On the other hand... if you feel he is right for you, there is no need to rush things, or put a time scale on it.. if it is going to work it will withstand time apart.
Deep feelings develop over time, and only you know. Never worry about what you should or shouldn't be doing in the eyes of other people. The heart is a very delicate thing, and falling in love with the right person means we are handing over to that person, the power to destroy us, and trusting and knowing that they won't.

Sometimes we have to get hurt in order to know how the right one should treat us.

Like the others said, never be afraid to tell the guy how you feel or whats upsetting you... because if he is the right man.. he should hug you and value that you had the courage and security to tell him in the first place.. if he sulks and rows back.. well...

aww thank you shortyy most of the time he does make me feel happy hun...its like i said the odd occasions, tho most of the time its him hu rings or txs me first.....and he can tell when i am upset about something..e knows me soo well think this is why i have faith in him but you are right only time will tell i guess and i just hope distance will make us stronger...i do trust him not that i don't lol but thank you for the advice all of you...i do appreciate it....:)...i have been let down but i have been strong and have picked myself up in the past so i am sure if it does happen again i can do it again just this time i am hoping it will not be the case....
luvya all for being there for me...
thank you mark :)...
mwaah

where is that..:s sorri i am not very good at my geography even in england lol..:$...
aww how comes you are not impressed? is there something wrong with the uni..actually i kind of know what you mean lol even my uni some bits of it i hate lol..but i am still glad that i chose to come the uni that i am at and also chose to move out and live out i have learnt a lot about myself as a person living independently....as ma rents r quite strict with most things...
lol

oooo evry1 puttin thier pix up, i will put one up as well once i have figured out how to do it lol and once i have uploaded ma pix on this new laptop of mine lol
mwah

orite..oki doki...:D thnx for tellin me hun...

yaay ez cumin ova tonite hehe....so sad i get happy ova lil tings like that loolz..:D
mwahz

Have had my first shake today...and been at the gym...ran on the treadmill for 2 and a half km...and burnt 200 calories, have no idea if that is a good result or not lol but i was dying so had to stop lol....also went on the ab machine to work the tummy, the leg machine to tone up the legs and the luv handles machine where it kinda works the handles on the side of your bod lol....i have improved coz before couldn;t even manage 1km on the treadmill so have gone up a bit even if i do power walk most of the tym instead of pure running lol.....i swear that is the main thing lol...hehe....got two more meals left of the day...i am struggling with the water intake todai tho...trying to space the water out so that i am having quite a bit each time i drink but ain't seeming to manage it...ne suggestions..??? :S two more days til weigh in....yaay....this week has officially dragged i feel.....
mwah

thank you cal, you are doing soo brill as well..i am soo jealous of your first two weeks weight loss it is brill...i can't wait to weigh myself this fri...this week has gone by sooo slowly lool....i am just hoping that i will have a decent loss fingers crossed..will b soo disappointed if i dnt av a decent loss...as this week has beeen blumin hard....not being tempted by proper food n that..:(...i am just a bit worried tho coz once i get to 8 and a half stone what if i still aint got to my ideal size...don't really want to get any lower then 8 stone..but at the same time i am determined to get into a size 8-10 in jeans again....so just wondering what i should at that time..i know i am thinking quite ahead coz i still now i probably still have about a good 2-4 weeks left til i opefully get to goal but just sumat that has been buggin me lol thats all...:)..ne ideas about water intake to make it easier?
mwah
mwah

Hi Priya, just the fact you are doing exersise is a good thing but you have to remember that you must not over do. You are only taking in 600 calories a day and by the sounds of you must burning about 400 is short space of time which does not leave much for your body to use as energy to let it work correctly. You will know when you have overdone it, you will be light headed and may feel sick but do not let it get to that stage day after day.
I know you are very impatient and want to get to your goal very quickly but please look after yourself in the process.

lool yeah kk hun..nah i stopped once i realised i couldn't do it anymore lol...hehe....i did crap compared to the others at the gym lol...dnt u just find it amazin when you see peopel running for agess on the treadmill lol no idea how they do it..there was a phase when i was a gymaholic but then i made the mistake of stoppin i lost so much weight during that time lol...but then college work increased and also worked so had to to stop going to the gym and then was in denial for quite sometime cause evrytym i ate i used to think i can't put the weight back on that quckly when i av lost as much as i av lol....that was probz the biggest mistake eva made was a size 8 back then, ad a nyc, petite, curvy bod lol n now luk at me lol feel hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lool......:(..n mark you are right lol i am impatient u got it in one lol but yh will look after maself :)
mwah

Thanks Priya, for starters I cannot believe that you are huge, for me a size 10 is to small I like the curvier woman. I am sure and know you will get a size 8 again without a problem. You must not compare yourself to other gymmers, do your own thing.
I was exactly the same I thought eating a tub of ice cream everyday was ok and I owuld not put on weight that quickly, next thing I knew I was a fat git.

its horrible the relationship you can have with food :(...you feel hungry you eat, then feel guilty and angry thinking it wasnt even worth it lol n if you are like me i can't even finish the entire meal or foood that i get to eat lol....so then i think was a waste of money why did i do it for lol....

ahhh mark size 10 is kk for ma height lol i am 4'11 a tiny lil midget lol...so when i am a bigger size i actually luk bigger then i am lol..i do still have the curves and i will try my best not to lose them as i like them maslef lol....and my chest hehe...but other then dat my upper bod is smalll just that my waist is big think that is the onli part of me that is big and my thighs lol they are slightly big too..coz all teh weight that i put on end up goin think on my thighs and sides creating luv handles...lol..so size 8-10 jean size is ideal for sum1 hu is ma height and build...coz i am a small person in general...
lol
mwah
mwah

awww yup hpefully will b that on this diet lol
mwah

hey can some one please talk me through as to how to do a ticker thing...i really have no idea how to do it..i have been on their website but i am genuinely confused by it lool....i think i have about 22lbs left to go or soo..will do the maths once some one has talked me thru it would be much appreciated think it would elp me stay motivated that lil bit more..thank youu....also just thought i would add i really want to join a zumba dance class...you do move around alot in them lol just gta pick up the confidence to go to one lol and don't really want to go alone lol but none of my friends are up for it so might just have to go on ma own lol
mwah

Last edited:
nope still don't get it lol i clik on the create your own ticker bt then after that i get stuck lol, they show the new design that they have availabe but then after that i get stuk at it lol
mwah

Back