Pro Plus

Meg

I'm on my 4th day of Lipotrim and was just wondering if it was ok to take pro plus? I took 4 on Sat nite to get me through a night out without alcohol!!! Had a suprisingly good time being sober was dreading it, especially loved waking up feeling good while all my friends suffered! hehe

Why have pro-plus when you can have cocaine ? :D

hummm, not sure about that one howdy lol
I went out to get pro plus in the first few days I was on LT, got to Tesco's and forgot what I went there for, came back, (armed with chocolate, cakes, fizzy drinks JOKING :D) was so tired I couldn't be bothered to go back lol
Trish x

I dont know the answer to your question but would also be interested to hear as I am also on Day 4 today and feeling really tired and the caffeine isnt helping so was wondering about them

I would say you won't need them soon... i find i have far tooooo much energy ..just give it a few more days and you will be buzzing!!!

Pro Plus Stimulant - Review - The Plus Isn't The Question

You would definitely have to run taking these on Lipotrim by your chemist or contact Lipotrim but I would think it is probably a no, no.

The tiredness is part of the process as your body is adapting to change and losing a lot of glycogen in the first week and you are recommended to take things easy and not over do it.

Love Mini xxx

I would say you won't need them soon... i find i have far tooooo much energy ..just give it a few more days and you will be buzzing!!!

I have loads more energy too especially after a shake. I thought about taking pro plus in the first week but i realised after my shake i was buzzing thats why i decided to split them into 6 halves i still sometimes do this now especially on the days when i'v been up all night with the baby like last night lil bugger was wide awake at 3 chatting away at least he wasn't crying (makes a change for him) lol xxx

Back