• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pro Points Help Please

Maireadikins

Loving MiniMins :)
Hiya i tend to use sweet chilli quite often as u can get 2 tablespoons for 1pp. Although the sauce that comes in the pouchs, most of them work out at 2pp for half :) the satay one is yummy!

Enjoy :)

skessa

You could also make a nice one from the zero points list. They have up to l tbs of soy sauce, fish sauce and lime juice. So you could make yourself a nice thai stirfry sauce for 0 pro points. Add a few chopped red chillis too. Yum... now I'm just making myself feel hungry!

Thanks everyone I ended up getting the blue dragon chow mein sauce which is only 2pp for the whole packet!! Nice!

Tonic

Thanks everyone I ended up getting the blue dragon chow mein sauce which is only 2pp for the whole packet!! Nice!
I use the blue dragon chow mein one too.... although its 2pp for HALF the pack, not for the whole pack xx

Oh? Maybe I'm wrong? I worked it out on the calculator as 1pp for the half pack so am I right just doubling it to 2pp for the whole pack? The pack I bought was 120g. I do hope its only 2pp! Lol x

Smirky

Gold Member
Oh? Maybe I'm wrong? I worked it out on the calculator as 1pp for the half pack so am I right just doubling it to 2pp for the whole pack? The pack I bought was 120g. I do hope its only 2pp! Lol x
PER 60g serving;

Energy 208kJ/ -
49kcal -
Protein 0.4g -
Carbohydrate 9.4g -
of which sugars 6.3g -
Fat 1.1g -
of which saturates trace -
Fibre 0.1g -
Sodium 0.21g -
Salt equivalent 0.53g

half a pack = 1pp - however if you double the components you need to work out pp's protein, carbs, fat and fibre put em into the cal it comes out 3pp per whole thing?

PS: btw in tesco atm the sauce above is on BOGOF in the jars :) 100g = 2pp

Tonic

I got the values from esource rather than the calc. It says 2pm for half a pouch and 3pm for whole pouch?! Do wish ww would sort out these discrepancies

Ahh I see, so it works the same with this like it does with bread etc. OK so will take it as 3pp for the whole thing. Thanks Smirky x

Yes its really frustrating!! Lucky I have left myself some spare points on my dailies otherwise I would have had to go into my weeklies which I want to save for the weekend!