Pro Points Help Please

laurawalker85

Hi, I'm planning my meals for the day and wanted to have chicken stir fry tonight, can anyone tell me which stir fry sauce is the lowest point to have please? Sainsburys is my nearest supermarket. Cheers x

Hiya i tend to use sweet chilli quite often as u can get 2 tablespoons for 1pp. Although the sauce that comes in the pouchs, most of them work out at 2pp for half :) the satay one is yummy!

Enjoy :)

Thanks everyone I ended up getting the blue dragon chow mein sauce which is only 2pp for the whole packet!! Nice!

Thanks everyone I ended up getting the blue dragon chow mein sauce which is only 2pp for the whole packet!! Nice!

I use the blue dragon chow mein one too.... although its 2pp for HALF the pack, not for the whole pack xx

Oh? Maybe I'm wrong? I worked it out on the calculator as 1pp for the half pack so am I right just doubling it to 2pp for the whole pack? The pack I bought was 120g. I do hope its only 2pp! Lol x

Oh? Maybe I'm wrong? I worked it out on the calculator as 1pp for the half pack so am I right just doubling it to 2pp for the whole pack? The pack I bought was 120g. I do hope its only 2pp! Lol x

PER 60g serving;

Energy 208kJ/ -
49kcal -
Protein 0.4g -
Carbohydrate 9.4g -
of which sugars 6.3g -
Fat 1.1g -
of which saturates trace -
Fibre 0.1g -
Sodium 0.21g -
Salt equivalent 0.53g

half a pack = 1pp - however if you double the components you need to work out pp's protein, carbs, fat and fibre put em into the cal it comes out 3pp per whole thing?

PS: btw in tesco atm the sauce above is on BOGOF in the jars :) 100g = 2pp

I got the values from esource rather than the calc. It says 2pm for half a pouch and 3pm for whole pouch?! Do wish ww would sort out these discrepancies

Ahh I see, so it works the same with this like it does with bread etc. OK so will take it as 3pp for the whole thing. Thanks Smirky x

Yes its really frustrating!! Lucky I have left myself some spare points on my dailies otherwise I would have had to go into my weeklies which I want to save for the weekend!

Back