Pro Points LouiseMc Food Diary

LouiseMc

Hey Guys!
I've recently just joined this site- yesturday LOL.
And after looking threw some of your food diary's it's made me want to start my own!
im hoping my diary will help others like there's have touched me!
ive tried loads of diets in the past and nothing has worked!
so im hoping WW pro points will.. and might i add i love this diet!
i havent felt hungry once! :D

i started this diet 3 days ago.. and so far soo good! looking forward to my first weigh in already! and hope i get good results!!
im currently 13st 10lbs and hoping to get down too 9st 5lbs.. so i hope you guys wouldnt mind giving me support and advice if you think im not eating the write things! and im here to do the same if you want me too thanks ! :D

Daily PP Allowence 32
Weekly PP Allowence 49

Week 1- Day 3 (So Far)

Breakfast-
WW Baget- 4PP
1 Pouched Egg- 4PP
15g Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Beans 105g- 3PP
(This Breakfast Was Very Yummy :D)

Mid Morning Snack-
Banana- 0PP
Grapes- 0PP
Low Fat Yougart- 2PP
(Nice Little Fruit Salad)

Lunch-
2 Hotdogs- 2PP
40g WW Cheese- 2PP
15g Salad Cream- 1PP
WW White Bread x4- 4PP
WW Choc Slice- 2PP (Very Yummy! Will Defo Have Again!! :D)

Daily PP Used So Far-
25/32

Weekly PP So Far This Week-
10/49

Still Dunno What To Have For Dinner Tonight.. Any Idea's Anyone??

Thanks! :D x x x

LouiseMc said:
Hey Guys!
And after looking threw some of your food diary's it's made me want to start my own!

i started this diet 3 days ago.. and so far soo good! looking forward to my first weigh in already! and hope i get good results!!
im currently 13st 10lbs and hoping to get down too 9st 5lbs.. so i hope you guys wouldnt mind giving me support and advice if you think im not eating the write things! and im here to do the same if you want me too thanks ! :D

Daily PP Allowence 32
Weekly PP Allowence 49

Week 1- Day 3 (So Far)

Breakfast-
WW Baget- 4PP
1 Pouched Egg- 4PP
15g Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Beans 105g- 3PP

Mid Morning Snack-
Banana- 0PP
Grapes- 0PP
Low Fat Yougart- 2PP

Lunch-
2 Hotdogs- 2PP
40g WW Cheese- 2PP
15g Salad Cream- 1PP
WW White Bread x4- 4PP

Daily PP Used So Far-
25/32

10/49

I duno what to av for tea either... I've jus ad a Sunday lunch, so bloated at mo but like to plan ahead...

U found any bargains pro points finds?? My top find at mo is by Snackajacks.... Cheeky chutney crisps only 2 points... On offer at mo at asda, 5 packs for £2 :)

Let me kno wot ya avin for tea... Give me sum inspiration :)

Jay xx

Welcome :) I started at 12 stone 13 and am now 11 stone 9! This included two summer holidays away foreign and my 21sf thrown into that so I'm happy enough :)

Hmmm 7 points left :) how about a chicken fillet roasted for aprox 4PP depending on weight, 0PP veg, 1 Yorkshire for 1PP and a serving of gravy for 1PP. That's what I'm having for mine :D or some ww meals are around that amount!

Good intake as far today :)

Xx

You should try the weight watchers ready meals. You can get them pretty much everywhere but Iceland have the biggest selection that I have found.
For my tea I am having the chicken dinner one which is chicken, herbs, veg and mashed potato, very generous meal worth only 5 points :O

For a light lunch I have found the dolmio Pasta vita, which is only 4 points. A very generous portion size, I couldnt even finish it all. I had the bolognese flavour but I think their is a variety. Next I am going to try the uncle bens rice pots (as advertised on the tellybox :p )

Just a little something to snack on too - SKIPS!! who would of guessed that in that little bag of heaven was only 2 points!!!!!
Andddd, Ginger biscuits.....1 point!!!!
Yum

xxx

@ Topstuff
hey..
i try to plan ahead but then when it comes around to dinner or lunch i never fancie it! i always seem to end up eating the same sort of foods as im a begginer i like to play safe.. but im worried i might get board and give in if i carry on like that so wanna explore more foods!.
ill have to roam my cuboards i think :) thanks for replying
hopefully we casn inspire each other!!
x x

@star kissed
Hey,
thanks for writing!
hmm i no not alot left really should of planned abit better!
i recon to play safe ill have a microwave WW meal.. until i get used to the diet im worried i wont work out my points right and it wont show on the scales :(!!
x x x

@ chunky monkey
Heyy.
yeah i tried my first one the other day! was lovely!
yea think im going to have the sweet and sour chicken one- or ocean pie not to sure yet!
and thanks for letting me no about icelands! didnt no that and i love shopping there good cheap prices which is a bonus :D..
and im glad to no i can still have skips without affecting my points to much- mine and my daughters fav crisps soo big bonus :D
THANKS x x

You are more than welcome. Yeah Icelands are excellent, they even have weight watchers chips, so you can have a plate of chips without feeling guilty, and they have deserts and even a pizza worth only 14 points. you can live quilt free whilst getting lighter by the second :D haha, good luck chick x x x

Yes :) my top tip is to weigh everything! Portion control is key on ww..can eat anything just in the right serving size! Or sometimes I find the ww meals are a tad small for evening meals so bulk them out..I keep frozen veg in at all times. Some green beans and cauliflower and broccoli mix.
What day do you wi on? :)

Xx

@ chunky monkey
extra glad you told me about them! :D thanks again! x

@star kissed
hey.
my WI days are Thurs how about you?
i no i weigh everything to a gram :D
i relised the other day i always brought fruit but never ate it-
and now i eat it all the time cause i no it's no PP and i didnt even relise i was doing it!
and i loveee fruit so im glad i can eat so much of it!! :D
how are you finding your diet? whats your goal weight xxx

I'm a Tuesday evening weigher :) you should go to weigh in section of weightwatchers on here and a thread for Thursday weigh ins!

I'm finding weight watchers good. Need to lose another 20lbs to get to goal. I want to get into 10s for Xmas so that's 11lbs in 10weeks!! I think that's acheivable :)

Weightloss is slowing down now as I'm getting lighter :( i am now fitting a size 12 jeans so overall I am becoming a happier person thanks to ww!

Xx

thats really! good well done!
im still trying to work the website out!.. so there's prob so many things i dont no about lol but im gonna look into that now! :D

hey guys update on food diary!

in the end for dinner i had:
WW Sweet And Sour Chicken- 8PP
WW Petits Pains- 3PP
Banana- 0PP

So My Daily Allowence Used- 32PP
Weekly Allowence Used Today- 4PP
Weekly Allowence Used In Total This Week- 14PP

:D :D :D

LouiseMc said:
Hey Guys!

Daily PP Allowence 32
Weekly PP Allowence 49

Week 1- Day 3 (So Far)

Breakfast-
WW Baget- 4PP
1 Pouched Egg- 4PP
15g Low Fat Spread- 1PP
Beans 105g- 3PP

Mid Morning Snack-
Banana- 0PP
Grapes- 0PP
Low Fat Yougart- 2PP

Lunch-
2 Hotdogs- 2PP
40g WW Cheese- 2PP
15g Salad Cream- 1PP
WW White Bread x4- 4PP

Daily PP Used So Far-
25/32

10/49

Just a little heads up the ww bread becomes more points when you have more than 1 slice eg 2x slices becomes 3pp hope this helps

really :O so how so it's like double points but add 1? all my points b wrong then.. so would 4 be like 9PP?x

OK THANKS X

feeling really hungry this evening :(.. already dipped into 3 more weekly PP that i didnt really wanna touch! bummer

Back