Pro Points LouiseMc Food Diary

Hi LouiseMc

Welcome to the site. I thought as you was following me I would follow you to. As for working the points for 2 of an item you don't just multiply the points for one item by 2 you have to multiply the protein by 2, carbonhydrates by 2, Fat by 2 and Fibre by 2 and then put the totals in your calculator if you don't have one let me know as I have a good online calculator.

I didn't realise this until someone told me so I thought I'd pass the advice on.

so i have to double every thing and then times it by 2? x

No sorry you just have to times the protein, carbohydrates, fat & fibre by the quantity you want for example if you want 2 slices of bread times them all by 2 if you want three slices of bread time everything by 3 hope that makes sense.

Yes thanks x

I just type all the protien ect in then times it by 2 seems to work easier x

I just type all the protien ect in then times it by 2 seems to work easier x

Hiya, how you finding it now. Its hard to get your head around at the start isn't it?!! A few weeks in and you'll be flying.

Do you have the ww calculator? If you do you are right about just timesing it by 2 or 3 or whatever. Couldn't be without my calculator, I carry it everywhere!

If you've any questions don't be afraid to ask xx

Hey yea still trying to figure it all out :) yes I do I find it really helpful! Would b lost without it lol.
Thanks very much :).. Hows your journey going?xx

Overall its been great. I've been really motivated and find it a great plan to follow and stick too. This place makes it easier and more enjoyable!

Must go make the dinner, if you ever need help let me know, I've a diary you can post in and I'll check in here too. Have a good day xx

Hey Guys..
Food Diary For Today..
Week 1.. Day 4

Breakfast-
WW Breadx2- 3PP
Low Fat Spread- 2PP
Marmite- 1PP
WW Yougart- 1PP

Snack-
Banana- 0PP
WW Choc Wafer- 2PP

Lunch-
Crumpetsx3- 8PP
Low Fat Spread- 1PP
WW Cheese 20g- 2PP

Snack-
Apple & Banana- 0PP

Dinner-
WW Mac & Cheese- 9PP (Tbh Not Worth The Pro Points :(-)
WW Petits Pain- 6PP
WW Eclair- 2PP

Snack-
Apple x2- 0PP

Daily PP Used- 32/32
Weekly PP Used 2Day- 5/49
Weekly PP Used Overall- 27/49

To be honest been feeling hungry this evening again!- i think its the WW Dinners there not filling me up enough speshially for the points there worth!
maybe i better try another route!
i just constantly keep thinking about food like ALL the time!

thanks guys! :) x

i no right such a bummer- im just soo hungry LOL :D x

oops lol sorry x

We were talking about ww meals on another thread. I used to have the odd one but bulked them out with loads of vegetables. I was saying you could have a chicken fillet, 200g spuds, gravy and vegetables for the same pp value and be stuffed for a few hours, were as with the meals you'd be hungry shortly after. They are packed with sugars and salts and all sorts too. I know they are handy and cheap though.

How you getting on today?

When i first started weight watchers in January i use to stick to weight watchers meals and all their food. Now as i have been doing it quite a while i try to find normal size meals or other foods that are low in points.
when i go shopping the main things i get are;
laughing cow light/dairylea light
ham
weight watchers cheese
butter
weight watchers bread(thick sliced or brown as its lowest in points)
pasta
chicken
prawns
warburtons wraps & warburton thins
pizza express pizza (13)margerita or sloppy guizo(15)
chicargoe town micro wave pizzas (12)
micrwave chips
asda do these pizzas which are £.44p (8)
weight watchers pizza chilli beef one is yummy (6)
I got these chargrill chicken &piri piri chicken in asda its on special at the mo for £1 and chicken burgers
crunchies, curlywurlys,quavers,monster munch, hotchoc
the list goes on and on but just thought i would give u a bit of an idea let me no if u wanna no any more :) xxx

Hey
Yea ok so far.. but still a few hours left in the day so lets see! having chicken tonight so hopefully will be full!

Hey Hollie
thanks for the list! really helpfull thanks- thats half my problem finding out the points for other stuff- use the WW stuff just to b on the safe side- but your list is gonna help me alot!! thanks again :D xx

hey girlies!
does anyone no what sort of bacon are we allowed? or dosent it really matter as long as we work out PP?x

Back