Problem with DH?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by kelly1977, 9 August 2006 Social URL.

1. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Anyone had problems with DH, I tried to reply to a thread & I just said I had forgot my password so I can get another one, I have e-mailed them 3 times & still no joy!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. dietwizzard

dietwizzard Regular Member

Hi Kelly im not sure as im only new but i think you have to start from the beggining and register again.

4. Shadow

Shadow Member

You just ask for the password reminder when you try to log in and it gives you a brand new password.

Shadow x
  5. Amanda (Loopy)

Amanda (Loopy) CDC

Cambridge Diet
    I haven't been able to get on either....I tried to reregister but my email address was being used by another!!!

I asked them to send me new password...nothing!!

6. Geri

Geri Gold Member

First of all try the 'lost password' bit, you should automatically be sent a new password, which you can use, and then once you're in you can change your password back to your orginal one if you want to. Having said that, I did try it, but it wouldnt accept the new password :eek: I emailed them twice, and they did get back to me, and sorted it out from their end...

good luck! :D
  7. jfc

jfc Full Member

well I still cant get into DH either but I am more than happy with Minis forum.
  8. I too could not log on at first and asked for a password and when I checked my email (hotmail account) I could not see a reply but then I checked the junk mail section and yes hotmail had dumped it there so check out your junkmail.
  9. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

LighterLife then CD
    I don't have a problem getting on there.

I had to click on the forgot you password link and go through all that and then bingo, no problems since.

I have to say that I don't really bother with DH anymore because it isn't what it was and Minimins is better than DH ever was!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.