Problem

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Yes we can, 2 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Yes we can

Yes we can Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey

I was wondering if I could get some advice I don't know what to do ! I've been on LT for nearly 3 weeks now but from Monday I am training people in work and this involves standing up in front of a group of 40 people and presenting different topics to them for hours at a time :eek: :eek: !! When I was practising my mouth was getting very very very dry which I would not normally suffer from and I was feeling a bit weak (this is doing it in front of no one I reckon with people in the room it will be worse) !!

So I'm heading to the chemist to pick up my next weeks supplies tomorrow but then im thinking will I go on re-feed instead so that I can manage the training ?????

I will be going on re-feed the following week as I am going on holidays so I was also thinking will I do 2 weeks re-feed instead but I also want to be down as much as I can before my holidays :cool: ahhhh help !!! Do people still lose when on refeed??

Thanks guys !!
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    From what i hear people can.... i did the same and started my holiday re-feed a bit early as i am poorly!!! : (

I think if you start it early.... plus being on your feet all day and if you could fit a few swims/walks in you will still drop a few pounds!!!

: )

4. uklady

uklady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(12.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Deezer get well soon x Is your refeed going OK?

5. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Its going ok... i feel incredibly guilty eating as i know i'm not at target!!! : (

Its so difficuly eating everything that your supposed to off the sheet but i am trying to stick to it!!!

How are you hun?? x

6. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Yes we can - If that would be my choice, I would stick to 2 weeks refeeding. I assume this will be bit stressful situation as standing up on the front of people. I believe you will feel much better If you could eat regular food. If you stick to the re-feed plan 100% you will still lose weight and feel more comfortable. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.