• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



Problem..

#1
Really embarrassing problem :$
I've had loads of them this week.
Im finding it really difficult to go to the loo due to being very constipated.
I've been using the fibre clear but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm on day 70 now.
Any advice would be very much appreciated, as i don't like being in pain. Thanks xx
 
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
#2
my pharmasist didnt recommend fibre clear, she told me its crap. She told me to use senna which is a laxative when im feeling bunged up. Im ok as im only on day 7 but i will be using them every 4 to 5 days just to help me along. when did this start? just so i can be prepared
 
#3
Lucy_Jucie said:
my pharmasist didnt recommend fibre clear, she told me its crap. She told me to use senna which is a laxative when im feeling bunged up. Im ok as im only on day 7 but i will be using them every 4 to 5 days just to help me along. when did this start? just so i can be prepared
Thank you :)
I've had a few problems with it before but it's never been as bad or painful, just the usual.. What you'd expect whilst being on this diet. But all of a sudden it's gotten very painful.
I use fibre clear once a week, doesn't seem to do anything. I'm starting my 10th week tomorrow and I
Have a weigh in, so I'll ask about 'senna' it sounds more useful than fibre clear.
Well done for making it through your first week :D x
 
#4
Hi
I use the fibreclear, two heaped spoons each evening in my Lipotrim and whilst it does help, like you it is a bit painful to go. My pharmasist could not really help with any other ideas either. I am fearful of the laxative route as I wonder if we won't be absorbing the correct nutrients if we rush things through our bodies. From a medical point of view the nurses in work advocate a walk to get the bowels moving which I am going to start to do next Wednesday after I have been to the hospital to have some special things fitted in my shoes to help me walk.
Keeep up the good work, Elaine.
 
#5
Elaine-Melanie said:
Hi
I use the fibreclear, two heaped spoons each evening in my Lipotrim and whilst it does help, like you it is a bit painful to go. My pharmasist could not really help with any other ideas either. I am fearful of the laxative route as I wonder if we won't be absorbing the correct nutrients if we rush things through our bodies. From a medical point of view the nurses in work advocate a walk to get the bowels moving which I am going to start to do next Wednesday after I have been to the hospital to have some special things fitted in my shoes to help me walk.
Keeep up the good work, Elaine.
Maybe it'd help more if I used it more often, I only seem to use it 1/2 times a week. But it hasn't ever been like this before.
I'd try the laxative route, although I'd be concerned about where I am when I need to go, anything would be better than feeling like this though.
Thanks Elaine :) you're doing well. Hope the hospital goes well x
 
#7
Yeah thats the best idea. My pharasist told me to take it just before going to bed, then maybe when i have a day off the next day "just incase" so i think i will start doing that once a week if it starts getting really bad.
 

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
#8
I find fibre clear makes things worse as it adds bulk but does nothing to relieve. Ducolax and dulcoease have saved me many tears and don't take you out of ketosis x
 
#9
ElectricLilac said:
I find fibre clear makes things worse as it adds bulk but does nothing to relieve. Ducolax and dulcoease have saved me many tears and don't take you out of ketosis x
Thank you :D
I'll get some in the morning, see if it makes a difference. I can't stop looking at your before and after photos, I was showing my mum earlier and she thinks you've done amazing! They're great inspiration x
 

ElectricLilac

Like a Renegade Master
#10
Thank you :D
I'll get some in the morning, see if it makes a difference. I can't stop looking at your before and after photos, I was showing my mum earlier and she thinks you've done amazing! They're great inspiration x
Tell your mum thank you and thank you to you x..

if you are going to use dulcolax take one before you go to bed and it should sort you out by morning, i wouldn't take it when you are away from home if you know what i mean ! The dulcoease just makes things easier stops you feeling like you are giving birth to a breeze block anyway i am rambling now, read the packets decide which one you need but you won't need both at the same time !

p.s i can't wait to see your pictures when the time comes x
 
#11
ElectricLilac said:
Tell your mum thank you and thank you to you x..

if you are going to use dulcolax take one before you go to bed and it should sort you out by morning, i wouldn't take it when you are away from home if you know what i mean ! The dulcoease just makes things easier stops you feeling like you are giving birth to a breeze block anyway i am rambling now, read the packets decide which one you need but you won't need both at the same time !

p.s i can't wait to see your pictures when the time comes x
You're welcome :)
I will buy some tomorrow when I get weighed, aha it is like giving birth to a.....! This should be much better then because I've been using fibre clear like I've been told to and it's not done anything at all.
Me too, hopefully I should only be 2 stone off my goal at Christmas so I'll have some up then :D x
 
#13
Deezer said:
I use a couple of senna tabs every other night!!! I find it slightly less harsh than the dulcolax!! X
Does senna take you out of ketosis or are they safe? :D x
 
#14
Try Dulcolax Pico Perles

Hi Juju,

There are several Dulcolax products, the Dulcolax Pico Perles are the most recent and also designed to not give you cramps like other stimulent laxatives.

They are tiny clear gel capsules and the label says take between two and four, they really are fab. I use them whenever I get a bit sluggish.

For a quick fix occasionally like your currnt problem 4 should be fine, they work fairly quickly too if you take them during the day, about 5 or 6 hours so you can take them at lunchtime and get results in the evening if you like.

Hope you get sorted, nothing worse than that bunged up feeling..
 
#16
Deezer said:
I use it every other day hun and its never affected me!!!

My pharmacist told me it was fine!!! x
Oh right, I'll have to get some, it sounds good :D thanks deezer xx
 
#17
Hi
Following on from the Fibre Clear accounts, last weigh in the pharmacy gave me a free sample of Fibre Clear even though I usually buy it, they were just trying to be nice to me. Welllll, last night, I tore open my Vanilla sachet of Lipotrim, and was just about to add it to the coffee powder and water when I realised I had opened the sachet of Fibre Clear that the pharamacy had given to me - can you imagine what would have happened, all 21 servings in one go! How do you phone in to work with that reason for not being able to get in! Husband now supervising my Lipotrim servings preparation just to be on the safe side. Sleep well, Elaine.
 
#18
Hi
Following on from the Fibre Clear accounts, last weigh in the pharmacy gave me a free sample of Fibre Clear even though I usually buy it, they were just trying to be nice to me. Welllll, last night, I tore open my Vanilla sachet of Lipotrim, and was just about to add it to the coffee powder and water when I realised I had opened the sachet of Fibre Clear that the pharamacy had given to me - can you imagine what would have happened, all 21 servings in one go! How do you phone in to work with that reason for not being able to get in! Husband now supervising my Lipotrim servings preparation just to be on the safe side. Sleep well, Elaine.
OMG... good job you noticed!!! Lol...
 


Similar threads