Problems problems

Right some good sound advice required ....... Here's the problem I'm nearing the end of my second week .... Weigh in on Monday...... I have a wedding to go to Monday week which is the bank holiday Monday with my mother!!!! I was hopin to get out of it but can't ... Do I refeed next sat and sun and go to the wedding and be very selective about what I eat ????? And then go straight back onto TFr on Tuesday ???? Help please!!! I love this forum it really spurs a girl on so thanks every one .... Ur all wee stars!!!
Debs x

hi daisy. well done on being on lipo. i wouldnt refeed at all. if you go to the wedding and you have refed, you stomache will be slightly larger and able to take more food. whereas, if you just go to the wedding without refeed, it will have shrunk drastically while on lipo and you will be full very quickly, even after a few fork fulls. but, when you are full, stop eating, because once you get a taste of food it is very hard to get back on lipo, so dont take it lightly. it only takes some people one blip, and thats it, lipo done.

good luck at your wedding hun:D:D

kerryxxx

Back