problems with the points

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sam, 28 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sam

Sam Banned

Right now I am having some problems with the amount of points. Unfortunately it happens quite often that I don't have any points left in the evening or only two or three. And I am sick of having soup every night :) So I was wondering how you ration your points. When do you have most of them? In the morning, for lunch or maybe even in the evening?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I like to have a stock saved up for the evenings, I need to snack when Im watching TV! Have you looked at the food diaries Sam? It might give you some ideas :)

4. bexie1981

bexie1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(4.21%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    i have 3 in the morning, bowl of cereal for example. and around 5 or 6 for lunch, a sandwich, soup and a roll, bag of crisps, etc. and for tea i have the bulk of them with some left for a treat after tea or maybe some snacks. and i also try to save one or two a day. doesnt always happen though :)

5. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I save most of my points for the evening as well most days i could go without eating at all but the evenings are a weak time for me so i make sure i have plenty of points for that time.

6. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

I have to save loads for the evening as that is the time i tend to bingexx

7. Sam

Sam Banned

I am not such a big fan of food diaries. It is just too much work for me :) So maybe I should change my behaviour of eating. I used to have most of the points in the morning eating bread with cheese or yam, juice and coffee. But I will try to use less points in the morning and save some for dinner and late night craving :)

8. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Good Luck Sam ,let Us Know How You Get Onxx

9. Sam

Sam Banned

Actually this works pretty well. I cut down the amount of points in the morning. I am only eating one slice of bread instead of two and I have a piece of fruit which I have never had for breakfast before. But it's nice and it helps me to save some more points for dinner!

10. minime

minime Gold Member

Glad its working out for you, I think we all need to find what suits us best. My leader was telling someone else the other day that she could look at running her points from dinnertime to dinnertime, then you've had your evening meal and what is left will be for breakfast, lunch and snack.

11. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

glad its working loveyxx

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thats the thing with WW there are no hard and fast rules as to how you should be doing your points. Its definitely a case of finding what works best for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.