problems with the points

Sam

Banned
Right now I am having some problems with the amount of points. Unfortunately it happens quite often that I don't have any points left in the evening or only two or three. And I am sick of having soup every night :) So I was wondering how you ration your points. When do you have most of them? In the morning, for lunch or maybe even in the evening?

I like to have a stock saved up for the evenings, I need to snack when Im watching TV! Have you looked at the food diaries Sam? It might give you some ideas :)

i have 3 in the morning, bowl of cereal for example. and around 5 or 6 for lunch, a sandwich, soup and a roll, bag of crisps, etc. and for tea i have the bulk of them with some left for a treat after tea or maybe some snacks. and i also try to save one or two a day. doesnt always happen though :)

I save most of my points for the evening as well most days i could go without eating at all but the evenings are a weak time for me so i make sure i have plenty of points for that time.

I am not such a big fan of food diaries. It is just too much work for me :) So maybe I should change my behaviour of eating. I used to have most of the points in the morning eating bread with cheese or yam, juice and coffee. But I will try to use less points in the morning and save some for dinner and late night craving :)

Actually this works pretty well. I cut down the amount of points in the morning. I am only eating one slice of bread instead of two and I have a piece of fruit which I have never had for breakfast before. But it's nice and it helps me to save some more points for dinner!

Glad its working out for you, I think we all need to find what suits us best. My leader was telling someone else the other day that she could look at running her points from dinnertime to dinnertime, then you've had your evening meal and what is left will be for breakfast, lunch and snack.

Back