Product reviews

You may find they are an acquired taste, I make sure I rinse mine thoroughly LM.

Boogaloo, thanks for your review of the low carb megastore products. I've been hanging my nose over the bread n wraps recently so may well have to give them a go.. Just seem sooo expensive!

FRANKENFOODS! ;)

Just a quick review of the Thorntons Diabetic chocs i have bought...

3188.jpg

£1.39 - This is yummy normal block milk choc. Tastes just the same as normal choc in my opinion. Only slight difference is that it doesn't leave that 'lingering' choc taste in your mouth for as long as normal choc does.
3143.jpg

£1.39 - Have bought this but not yet tried it..
9689.jpg

£1.29 - YUMMY YUMMY!!! This is gorgeous! Tastes just the same as the normal stuff. Fairly low in carbs too :) Probably my favourite product from Thorntons Diabetic range.
9680.jpg

£2.99 - Have got these but yet to try them.
9682.jpg

£1.29 - These are 0 carbs and pretty fruity tasting, quite impressed with these though they gave me windy pops.
9683.jpg

£10.50 full price but managed to pick mine up in the clearance section for £7.00!! :) Bargain considering the amount of packs in the box.. You get milk choc bar, dark choc bar, mint truffles, turkish delight (bleurgh), fruit drops and vanilla toffee (also yummy though prefer the nut one).

Here is my review of Low Carb Pita Bread.

ALR028.jpg
I bought this from Avidlite. The Pita tastes pretty good to me and I use this to make a veggie sandwiches or have a sloce of grilled chicken with a little salad inside.. the price isnt to bad 3.99 pound for 6 pieces..

MALL006ZB.jpg
They are ok. Does have a funny taste but not too bad. I bough these when i was on vacation in the states and they are much cheaper. 5.45 pounds I think is a bit expensive when in the US they are half the cost. I still have 4 bars left and after Ive eaten those I have no plans to order anything. They arent that good to me.. Also they do give you the windypops :eek:

MALK200Z.jpg

These also I bought in the US and less expensive. I do like them but the windypops sometimes and the fact it sends me to the bathroom, I dont eat them as often. The taste is good and great if you are looking for replacement for like a snickers bar because it has a similare taste..:D

dont know why my pics are showing :( I'll try again

where have you stored them morenachica, maybe the site is down.

No I didnt store them, maybe that was the problem. thanks

Back