Progress pic :S

You look amazing Missy, well done....thanks for sharing this, I know how daunting it is..yay for you!!

Gosh, there is a HUGE difference, and you look very pretty :) Well done you! Keep at it :)

xx

Looking good Missy!! It's great to look back at pictures and see how well you've done. Beautiful :)
Emma x

There is a huge difference! bloody well done chick :)
We never really can see it on ourselves as we see ourselves everyday so it really does help to keep a photo diary - you're doing fab, keep it up love :) x

I have just noticed your pics for the first time and I have to say you are so beautiful! Bet you feel amazing with all the weight you've lost :)

I can't see these big cos I'm on my phone but from what I can see you look great! Bet you feel soooo good! Well done, keep at it xxx

Ive seen these properly now, you look amazing! You are beautiful anyway but look sensational now :) xx

WOW missy3 you are looking absolutely fantastic. you must be so pleased :D good on ya and keep going girl, you'll be there before you know it.
lily

Wow this really does give me inspiration! Well done! You look like a different person! Amazing x

Back