Progress Pics and Kettlworxs

Donzy84

Back to basics
Hi everyone,

I'm not sure if any of you are interested, but i've put some progress pics up in my album.

Basically for the last few months i've been doing Cal Counting (quite relaxed) and Kettleworx for 20min x 3 Week.

I've done the Kettleworx programme twice now (12 weeks) and i've lost 15cm off my hips alone (rest of stats on attached link).

If anyone wants more info on Kettleworx check out this thread http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exercise/219703-secret-shaping-up.html

For me its the best exercise i've ever found, its not too much jumping around and its very quick.

Ps i'm in my underwear so don't look if easily offended :D

Last edited:
Can't see the pics hun

Thanks :) I am hoping to start going gym again soon but doubt I'll be able to still afford the personal trainer. Was thinking of doing Couch to 5K and some weight program like 30 Day Shred or something to follow to keep me motivated so really interested in the results of Kettleworx

Thanks :) I am hoping to start going gym again soon but doubt I'll be able to still afford the personal trainer. Was thinking of doing Couch to 5K and some weight program like 30 Day Shred or something to follow to keep me motivated so really interested in the results of Kettleworx

Hi Bostik, if you accept friend request you should be able to see them. x

Wow, great work! I am very impressed!

Really think I want to do this. Was reading the thread you linked to. Seems like I should start off with 30 Day Shred to up my fitness levels and then move on to kettleworx. So really gonna try and start something soon :) Thanks for the motivation!

Wow, great work! I am very impressed!

Really think I want to do this. Was reading the thread you linked to. Seems like I should start off with 30 Day Shred to up my fitness levels and then move on to kettleworx. So really gonna try and start something soon :) Thanks for the motivation!

No probs. :D before i had the kids i used to gym a lot and i've never had results like this and i used to do taebo, and spin classes!

I started this with no fitness and was the first exercise i did after having a baby and c section (didn't start it until about 5/6months after, but just so you get an idea of how unfit i was).
Ps i've heard DS30 is very hard but i've not tried it.

Good luck and if you need any advice on KW let me know xxx

Yeah I definitely will! Thanks! Think I am gonna start C25K next week cos still need to order weights and stuff for 30DS. Seems hard but doable. Sorta excited lol x

Add me hun please, I would love to see your progress. Tried doing the kettleworks programme myself, but I found it utterly exhausting. Would love an amazing result like 15cm. Big well done xx

hiya i've changed my album to public so everyone can see it at the min. (will put it back to private tomorrow as not sure if the world is ready!!!):D

Oooh please wait until I have had a look at the pics.. I will try and get on the lappy shortly, as I am thinking about this myself x

Boo, looks like it's private again as I can't see any photos :( Would love to see them, please! I know NOTHING about kettlebells.

Cherry_Pie said:
Boo, looks like it's private again as I can't see any photos :( Would love to see them, please! I know NOTHING about kettlebells.

They shouldn't b, u should b able to click album then they should b there, not got comp today so can't check til tonight xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmm, I can see the posts, just no photos... Sounds intruiging though! Personally I'm a big cardio fan and have always found weights very boring, so this might be a way of getting me into that. I think I've got a pretty good level of fitness (do cardio/running 4 times a week, run about 8K per go), and I'm happy with my figure, but I have very little tone. My arms in particular are quite weak.

What weight kettlebells would you recommend? I've looked on Amazon and there seems to be lots of different makes - I take you've only used kettleworx weights?

Thanks for sharing all this info with us!

Back