Progress Pics!

dreamingmaid

Silver Member
Well i am actually shocked at the change in my appearance. I've finally got around to taking some progress pics. Still have a little way to go but deffo a difference if i do say so myself.
The first pic was the day i started Exante, and the other three were taken this evening and 10 weeks into the diet

before.jpg

nearly1.jpg
nearly2.jpg
nearly3.jpg

Wow! You look stunning! What a difference 10 weeks has made. You must be so proud of yourself. Well done you!

WOW! you look great!

You look so very happy!

Well done!:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

You look absolutely amazing - young and beautiful. Well done.

All I can say is WOW! Well done you.

You look fantastic!!! Well done - you must be very pleased. What a difference. Stick at it and keep posting those photos.

OMG!!!! DM you look absolutely fabulous. Keep it up until target. Looking forward to seeing your case study on Exante along sides Sarah's showing this diet really works.

DM you look amazing, and in 10 weeks too!!!

It only goes to show that if I had stuck to it I would be there too.......................never mind im back on track now, will start posting my losses again to keep me on the straight and narrow!

I go on holiday 8 weeks on friday so now I know how different you can look in that short space of time I have to do it!

What an inspiration you and Sarah are x

WOW DM you really do look stunning, you must be so proud of yourself, HUGEEEEE well done to you hun :)

Thanks for posting the pics, you've just given me the courage to get back on a diet and lose my weight. (I'm a little heavier than you were when you started and my goal weight is the same as you.)

You look amazing by the way!

Back