Progress pics

bleeding heck you look like a completely different person, well done, it must seem like all the hard work is paying off now you can see such a difference

You look fab, and it must do wonders for your motivation when you can see a difference - well done :)

Oh how interesting, you really can see the difference! Fantastic, you're a real inspiration to me - we're the same height and have the same amount to lose, but I started about six weeks after you, so I'm looking to you to keep me on track!

Can you just post some pictures after every stone now, so I can get an idea of what I'll look like six weeks later? :D

Woop woop!!!! Well done you.

Well done Annie, you can really see the difference :) You're looking fab hun :)
x

Awwww thanks everyone. I still think I look awful because i have so far to go yet, but I certainly don't look as bad as I did at the start.You've all given me such a boost with the compliments, so thanks very much indeed!!

elizabeth... LOL @ posting pics every stone. I decided that I'm going to have a photograph taken every 1st of the month, no matter how much I've lost in that month, so yes, you'll see regular updates, but you have to post pics of you in return ;) good luck to you too

You look great!! Well done! :eek:))

elizabeth... LOL @ posting pics every stone. I decided that I'm going to have a photograph taken every 1st of the month, no matter how much I've lost in that month, so yes, you'll see regular updates, but you have to post pics of you in return ;) good luck to you too

Thanks love, I look forward to seeing the pics as you progress - you are the standard-bearer!

Do you know, I haven't had a picture taken since I was 21. (I'm now 41.)Seriously. That's how much I hate having a camera pointed at me. :rolleyes:

Maybe when I've lost a few more stone I'll think about it. :)

you look fab! well done I can't wait until I can see a difference in my appearance too

Back