Progress pics

Annie68

Silver Member
For some reason I can't get the gallery to load here on mini's so I thought I'd put the pics right here in this thread for you to see. Ok, so I'm a looooong way from target yet, but I am now, after losing 3 stone, starting to see a difference in my shape. It wasn't until I saw the first photo from August last year, that I noticed that yes, there is quite a difference already. I'm now imagining what I'll look like another 3 stone lighter on top of the 3 already gone.

Excuse the crappy first photo, and the second one (taken today) you can tell I don't like my photo taken, and I look haggard because I've had very little sleep for the last 4 nights due to my 3 yr old being up and down all night with a cold. OK, enough excuses...

August 08

august08.jpg

Started SW October 1st

Today, 1st Feb 09 - 3 stone gone, 7 to go!

1st-feb09.jpg

definitely tell a difference! wow what an achievement, you go girl!!!!!

wow Annie,you look great,not just 3 stone gone but about 10 years too,keep it up,look forward to your next photos

Wow Annie you look amazing. I am too scared to put my before pic on, it really is that bad! lol

wow you look so good! well done x

What a difference - well done!!!

xx

Wow definately a big difference!! :)
Good luck with the rest of your journey, and hope you enjoy the Metallica Gig! :) I love Metallica! Wish I was joining you! lol

well done annie, great seeing your b4 and after pictures, I have done my b4 pic in my swimsuit that I went to egypt in ...and OMG wot a mess !! if and when i do an after photo I may put it on here - scary !!
well done again
xx

wow hun you look fantastic, well done, what a great achievement, keep it up!! xx

Thanks everyone. I look nowhere near how I want to look, but at least there are changes :D

Can't wait to get more off now. LOL

Looking good gal :)
xxx

What a difference, you look terrific! Well done! :happy096:

WOW!!!!! i can see a huge difference you look great well done!!!! keep up the great work!

Back