Progress thread

aesir22

Silver Member
Howdy all!

I started slimming world last July and lost 2 stone but I've been really struggling lately. Just eating all the wrong things all the time. I think I just need to take the choice away and stick to a structured plan that will keep me focussef.

I have had the shakes before but only swapped breakfast for them. Gonna try to really stick to it this time.

I run 3 or 4 times a week. I weight over 17 and a half stone but am desperate to get into the 14's. Like seriously desperate. I hate being this big!!

So yeah it all starts in the morning :)

Hi there Daniel. I am an ex-SW too. Lost around a stone last year then regained half a stone over Christmas and had been losing and gaining it!

I swapped over to SF about 5 weeks ago and have lost that 1/2 a stone (for good this time!) and am still chipping away at it. I have around another 20lbs or so to lose and am averaging about a pound a week now, but that's fine as long as it keeps coming off. I did have a bit of a disaster last week and gained a couple of pounds, but it looks like I'm on track to shift them again by weigh in on Friday.

Onwards and downwards - we CAN do this :)

Hi thanks for the reply :) I have at least 3 stone left to lose, probably more!

This is my first day just about finished with slim fast. It went mostly alright! I felt fine up til about 3pm then I started to feel hungry. I just had tea, I enjoyed it but not totally full. I think I'm used to eating large portions that make me feel really stuffed, need to get used to smaller portions over time I think. I've got some snack calories left so will be having yogurt and a low cal hot chocolate.

I hope hunger pangs don't bother me too much. I'm very weak willed!!

Back