Prolly

Oh my gosh, i must add- My MIL to be trys so hard to be cool.. she calls her self 'muvver' in text messages.. and says things like 'av' instead of have. If she wasnt so scarey, i'd tell her to stop texting me untill she can learn to spell properly.

I honestly do not see the need for abbreviating words, especially when you are typing on a computer...what the heck is the point??? Mind you I'm the type of person who fully punctuates text messages lol

i think it depends on the context of where and what your are typing also time etc. i abbreviate more if i have lil miss sat on my knee but the funny thing is i very rarely abbreviate in txts lol.
its just one of life's little foibles that make as all different :D

Well there all new ones on me!! haha

I hate when people say "OMG!!" if you can be bothered saying that, then at least be bothered to say the full words that take NO longer to make that sound than it does to make the sound of the letter, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Well there all new ones on me!! haha

I hate when people say "OMG!!" if you can be bothered saying that, then at least be bothered to say the full words that take NO longer to make that sound than it does to make the sound of the letter, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

i totally agree with that one! my 9 year old did that a few weeks ago, since the dressing down i gave her its not been heard (in front of me) again!

I stand at bus stops and listen to other people's conversations and although I know there is English in there somewhere, I just have no idea of what is being said. I am clearly from another planet - just ignore me. The mother ship will be back to pick me up very soon!

Back