Proper CD Question...URGENT!!!

kazz

Gold Member
One of the boys from work is finally getting off this rock and is having a leaving thingy tonight....everyone is going to a particular place, some for food, some just for drinks...

:) :) One of my bestest buds in work is trying to get me to go for food (not sabotage....have told noone I am doing CD)...I've managed to avoid her a bit cos I was off work today, but should I go??:eek: :eek:

I am on my AAM week, so think technically it would be ok, but the portion size would probably be a lot bigger than my AAM....:eek:

Advice anyones?:confused: :confused: :confused:
I could just stick to meeting them later for cupla uisce, but I kind of want to go for food...but I'm not sure wat food they do either...:confused: :confused: .

HELP PLEASE!!!

Personally I'd just meet them later ... say you feel a bit under the weather but couldn't miss the eve completely so you'll pop over for an hour or 2!

Just a suggestion but since they say 790 leaves you still in ketosis and people get good weight losses on that could you do that for one night only? No carbs, just salad and a bit of chicken.
But the easiest thing is to tell your friend what you are doing. Mine have been great about it and I've not felt pressurised into eating stuff I don't want and shouldn't have. You can always claim "doctor's orders" if she queries why.

i'd say meet them later for uisce!!! sorry but its not worth breaking it for

enjoy ur night

Gen xx

Ok ppls....I have decided to have my bit of chicken before I go, and not eat there...

Thanks for the replies....I have just weighed myself as well and seem to be 14 6, meaning I have lost 5lb since sunday.....not taking a chance on ruining that!!!

Ok ppls....I have decided to have my bit of chicken before I go, and not eat there...

Thanks for the replies....I have just weighed myself as well and seem to be 14 6, meaning I have lost 5lb since sunday.....not taking a chance on ruining that!!!

Being in ketosis the first time on the diet is a magic time and goodness 5lbs. off this week...:D Lucky you.

Enjoy your night out.

Love Mini xxx

Very brave and well done for being so corageous. I really admire your grit and determination and this action tells me that you will get to goal and you will succeed in your aims so well done :D

Last edited:
Well done Kazz, that's a brilliant attitude to have, as Chicken says - that sort of thinking will get you straight to goal.

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks for all your responses.....am just back now as I was only going for a couple of hours anyway!!

Am very glad that I had my chicken & soup before I went out...I know it made sense not to eat....besides once I got there and was looking at the menu it was all greasy stuff anyway...not a chicken salad in sight!!!

And to make me feel evern BETTER....I went out wearing size 16 river island jeans (and I do believe they are smaller than new look jeans!!) and a size 14 new look tunic type top....now I couldnt have done that if I was eating and drinkin with the rest of them!!

I hope yous are all right....I hope I do get to goal!!!

Back