Proper Food Diary Starting Now!!

Wednesday

B'fast - weetabix, (b) strawberries and milk (a)

Lunch - 2xboiled eggs slice of normal toast (5), fruit salad, rich tea (2.5)

Dinner - quorn spag bol with pasta and lots of SF veg

Thursday

B'fast - Bran flakes, strawberries and ff yog

Lunch - babybel light, left over quorn spag bol, muller greek (0.5), breakaway (5)

Dinner - baked beans, carrotts, new pots, broccolli, 1/2 mushroom, courgette and ham omlette

Snack - muller greek (0.5), rich tea (2.5), mini twirl (2.5)

Friday

B'fast - bran flakes (b), strawberries, necterine, ff yog

Lunch - salad, mushroom, ham and courgette omlette, muller light, apple

Dinner - mushpea curry with rice?

Saturday

B'fast - Porridge, banana, strawbs (b and a)

Lunch - baked potato, beans and salad

Dinner - afternoon tea for my sisters baby shower - finger sandwiches, 1.5 scones, jam, some clotted cream, cake - off plan but did not go totaly crazy as I may have perhaps done in the past.

Snack - greek muller

Last edited:
Sunday

B'fast - porridge, banana, strawberries, milk (b 1/2 a)

Lunch - baked potato, beans, salad, ham, mayo (0.5), muller light, apple

Dinner - chicken, courgette, onion and carrott caserol, potatoes, cabbage, sugar snap peas, muller greek (0.5)

Snack - breakaway (5), hot choc (2), rich tea (2)

Monday

B'fast - branflakes (b), kiwi, plum, strawberries, blueberries, ff natural yog

Lunch - salad, mug shot made up as pasta, apple, muller light, plum

Dinner - veg pasta - courgette, mushrooms, aubergine, peppers, onion, quark, eggs, cheese (3)

Snack - Hifi light (3), rich tea (2), 2x babybel light, apple, muller greek (0.5)

Last edited:
Tuesday

B'fast - branflakes (b) ff natural yog, strawberries, blueberries, plum,

Lunch - salad, left over chicken, courgette and carrot caserole, 1 potato apple, plum, muller light

Dinner - 2xraw carotts, pasta and sauce cheese and brocolli with 1/3 broccoli, 2xbabybel light (a)

Snack - banana, 2x rich tea (4), hifi light (3), highlights hot choc (2), muller light, bits of ham

Last edited:
Wednesday

B'fast - bitesize shreaded wheat (b), ff natural yog, strawbs, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, apple

Lunch - salad, mug shot as pasta, ham, apple, plum, ff yog

Dinner - quorn, lentil and veg bake with butternut squash mash and melted cheese (a), veg - brussel sprouts and broccoli

Snack - rich tea (2), muller light, timeout (6), raw carott, babybell light (2)

Last edited:
Thursday

B'fast - shredded weah bite size, small banana, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, ff natural yog

Lunch - salad, chicken slices, mug shot as pasta, plum, apple, muller greek yog

Dinner - tbc

Snack - apple,

Last edited:
So back from Cyprus - was a lot of fun, was off plan but was trying to make sensible choices were possible. Don't know how much I have put on - wont weight myself until sat though am hoping for less than a 5lb gain....

My new target is 23rd November - my 30th birthday, I would like to be as near to the 9's as poss!!!

Tuesday

B'fast - branflakes (b), ff yog, fruit - kiwi, plum, strawbs, satsuma, apple

Lunch - left over quorn meatballs and veg pasta, salad, ff yog, apple

Dinner - potato pie with veg and ham - quark, 3 eggs, cheese (a) french beans, carrotts, peppers, spring onion, peas served with brussel sprouts

Snack - 2 x babybel, rich tea (2), hifi light (3), hightlight (2.5), carrott

Last edited:
Wednesday

B'fast - weetabix (b), kiwi, plum, strawbs, ff natural yog, satsuma

Lunch - left over quorn and veg pasta with salad, plum, apple, muller light

Dinner - beef and veg stew - pots and carrotts, cabbage, peas

Snack - breakaway (4), rich tea, muller, grapes, babybel light

Last edited:
Good luck hun, but don't you find that once you go on holiday you struggle to get back into the zone. I know i did, but ok for now. Keep going looking good

Good luck hun, but don't you find that once you go on holiday you struggle to get back into the zone. I know i did, but ok for now. Keep going looking good

Ah thanks hun! Yeah know what you mean, Sunday night had a bit of a blow out after we got home but trying to stick to plan as much as poss! x

Thursday

B'fast - porridge (b), ff natural yog, kiwi, plum, strawbs, grapes, banana

Lunch - boiled egg salad with salad cream light (2), apple, muller light

Dinner - chicken, ham, mushroom, sweetcorn, onion and courgette pie topped with sliced pots with, peas and brussel sprouts (quark and ff fromage frais)

Snack - satsuma, rich tea (2), cookie (2.5), ovaltine light (2.5), babybel light, 2 large carrotts, few grapes

Last edited:
Friday

B'fast - poached egg and ham with 1/2 slice of white toast (1.5), apple, satsuma

Lunch - homemade tomatoe soup - beans, toms, carrotts, pickled onion, salad, muller light, apple

Sunday

B'fast - white bread (6), bacon, ketchup

Lunch - babybel light, mug shot, baked beans, rich tea (2)

Dinner - roast chicken, mashed sweed and carrots, dry roast potatoes, carrots, brussel sprouts, broccoli, banana, digestive (3), muller light

Snack - hot choc (2) breakaway (5)

Monday

B'fast - weetabix (b), milk (a), banana

Lunch - baked potato, beans, salad, melon, satsuma, ww yog

Dinner - Quorn, bean and veg chilli and rice with broccoli, babybel light, strawbs and ww yog

Snack - ham cubes, rich tea (2), hifi light (3)

Last edited:
Tuesday

B'fast - magic porridge with mixed berries and strawberries.

Lunch - chicken, ham and egg salad with salad cream light (2), apple, satsuma, plum, ww yog

Dinner - chicken and veg stir fry with rice

Snack - rich tea (2), satsuma

Last edited:
Wednesday

B'fast - weetabix, bananna and strawberries with milk

Lunch - left over quorn and veg chilli with couscous and salad, apple, plum, satsuma

Dinner - tbc

cnicolaf said:
Tuesday

B'fast - magic porridge with mixed berries and strawberries.

Lunch - chicken, ham and egg salad with salad cream light (2), apple, satsuma, plum, ww yog

Dinner - chicken and veg stir fry with rice

Snack - rich tea (2), satsuma, 2x richtea (4), hot choc (2), banana cake (3)

Back