ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

Right girls, some of you know what I'm like with my crazy weigh in ideas, I'm not normal & dont like getting weighed weekly. I like to see a massive loss all at once, so ........... I'm not getting weighed until,,,, wait for it ........... 5th December!!!! 3 whole months today!!! LOL

I want to be 11st 7lb or less so a minimum of 23lb to get off by the 5th December !!

let's see if I'm strong enough to do it, about time I proved to myself I'm not a useless cow & I can do myself proud!! I've done it before & I WILL do it again :)

Night all xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Night hun and you are not a useless cow! Wow you're good waiting that long! I could never wait till then,good luck Hun :0)

Thank you daisy x x

Lushlash said:
Right girls, some of you know what I'm like with my crazy weigh in ideas, I'm not normal & dont like getting weighed weekly. I like to see a massive loss all at once, so ........... I'm not getting weighed until,,,, wait for it ........... 5th December!!!! 3 whole months today!!! LOL

I want to be 11st 7lb or less so a minimum of 23lb to get off by the 5th December !!

let's see if I'm strong enough to do it, about time I proved to myself I'm not a useless cow & I can do myself proud!! I've done it before & I WILL do it again :)

Night all xxx

Oh ya mad thing! Fair play if that's what works! And p.s your not a useless cow!!!! You can do it!!!!!!! :)

Morning everyone, & Thank you ladies,

Food diary 6th September 2012

**edited to add in food**

Breakfast - 2 petit filous yoghurts & twister lolly (3pp)

Lunch - Egg Mayo brown bun won't point the full bun as only ate 3/4 of it (7pp) 2 crumpets & 2 finger kitkat (8pp) total for lunch (15pp)

Dinner - fishcake (on it's own) not very filling lol (7pp)

Snacks - sunbites (3pp) banana (0pp)

Total - (28/29 dailys) definetly done my exercise today flying about town shopping on my broomstick lol x

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Morning,enjoy your shopping trip :0)

Thank you daisy :) I'll try not to get trolley rage & ram dear old ladies out the way.. The kind who spend 45 minutes picking out 1 box of tena lady down the aisles,, grrr hehe x

Lushlash said:
Thank you daisy :) I'll try not to get trolley rage & ram dear old ladies out the way.. The kind who spend 45 minutes picking out 1 box of tena lady down the aisles,, grrr hehe x

Lol sounds like a nightmare!

Lol enjoy the shopping!!
You are not a useless cow!! Xx

One stress after another today - I've just had my chimney breasts in my new house papered but i want the walls either side papering, so picked out a stripey paper in similar colours to the chimney breast, went to pay for it today & the wallpaper I wanted to finish my living room off only had 4 rolls left & I needed 7. So I've now had to change to a different striped one in a different colour, it's still very nice but sods law isn't it.

Then went & did the weekly food shopping in asda, got all my healthy foods in & spent £80 :eek: usually id spend £45-£50, So you eat healthy but it costs more?? how's that then!! This really annoys me, it'd probably be cheaper to have a take out every night!

Went to town paid all my bills & now am skint!! grrr im pleased there all paid & not due for another month but still! You work hard & your honest in life & it doesnt get you very far!
I get paid again tomorrow from my other job but thats all paid out for my new carpet. So I'm still going to be skint tomorrow!

Also while im on one i may aswell get this off my chest..... My new landlords attitude pisses me off bigtime, we moved in 2 months ago & me & OH have absolutely gutted this house & we've had no help what so ever, we couldn't live in it the way it was.... All old fashioned & well just gross! but we needed a house as the other one we was at had neighbours from hell & the old landlord was a tosser! So we very reluctantly took this one, were being charged nearly £500 a month & it was verging on a dive when we got the keys, so every penny we earn is going on doing it up. but the landlord is nowhere to be seen?? don't get me wrong he's a nice enough bloke but a bit of help towards doing jobs to HIS house would be nice!

Just a shame there isn't many more houses were I am or I'd of moved, but the area seems nice & all my family are fairly close by & it's got a big garden for when the baby comes so we'll just have to grin & bear it & make it our own. Might take us a few years at this rate though lol

I'm proud what we've done so far but still lots more to do, I just need some more £££ from Somewere to finish it off. :eek: I'll post pics next week when my living room is done.

Anyway that's Danielle's daily rant pmsl, I'm now going to log off & BREATHE lol I'll update foods later on when I've de stressed a bit :) xx

Last edited:
Wow! So much is going on, bless x I think a vent is important now and again. Better to vent on your diary than at someone!

Ahhh, decorating is expensive! I always go way over budget, every single time! Hope it gets sorted out quickly and you'll have loads of spare cash next month xx

I wish I wasn't so addicted to my scales but I am so I salute you for not weighing in until December. Brave woman! Hugs x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Money is the route of all evil!! But handy at the same time lol.Sorry to hear you had to change your plans about the wallpaper,it sounds like the house will be perfect once you've done all what you want with it :0) food shopping can be a killer at times! I find batch cooking helps to keep the costs down!
Hope you get to destress Hun,take care :0)

Edited my this morning post to add in today's food, haven't done bad today considering my stressing lol

Going to have a bath now & some angels delight with a banana before bed x

Food planned for Friday 7th september 2012

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5pp)

Lunch - munch bunch yoghurt, sunbites & kitkat (7pp)

Dinner - chicken enchiladas / salad / boiled potatoes (16pp) taken a guess at this, worked it out the best I can but possibly over estimated slightly.

Total - 28/29

Will be going for a 1 hour power walk tomorrow morning before I start another day of painting, should just rename me dulux lol! X

Back