ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

I think now I'm back in the 13st bracket, I should have 30pp per day as I know when I got down into the 12's I took it from 30 to 29 last time, but I'm going to keep it at 29 per day x

Food planned for Tuesday 4th September 2012.

Breakfast - 2 petit filous pots (2pp)

Lunch - grilled bacon, fried egg, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, 2 pieces warbutons bread (13pp)

Dinner - weightwatchers meal & boiled potatoes (9pp)

Snacks - apple, banana & twister lolly & small mars ice cream (5pp)

Total - 29/29 dailys

Last edited:
Faith_111 said:
Danielle, your menu looks good! I can't remember the last time I had petit filous. It used to be my fave yoghurt. Now I'm into perle de lait but must put petit filous on my shopping list. I've recently started eating meat again so think I'll have a yummy fry up/grill up(!) soon. Hope you're having a fab evening x

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

The petit filous are really nice, only small & gone in one spoonful but they are yummy! xx

BlondieSam said:
Menu looks good! What are the WW meals like, are they low cal? I could do with something quick and tasty in my fridge/freezer! xx

The ww meals are surprisingly nice, the chicken hotpot is my favourite. I think they are about 220 calories, so not bad at all! & they are only 6pp per meal, some of them are 7 or 8 points but I tend to buy the ones that are 6, I eat them with boiled potatoes, makes you fuller if you add something with it, or a bread roll etc.. xx

Morning Hun hope you are well xx

Good golly I'm looking forward to my bacon & egg at dinner time! It's only 8.40am & my mouth is watering for it sooooo bad! lol

I've cut down smoking too.... So at the moment I'm fagless & foodless :( lol I feel like my throat has been cut with a very sharp knife haha

I did try to stop smoking full stop but aswell as dieting, without my fags aswell i was close to the edge!! so I've decided to cut my fags down from 10 a day to 5 a day & then in a couple
more months when I've lost a bit more weight I'll stop completely. Last time I quit for 7 months I gained 2 stone! I'm dreading that!

But I suppose I'm trying to change my lifestyle so I can't do any fairer than that xx

Lushlash said:
I'm fine thank you nessa, hope you are too :) x

I'm good thanks.
Don't put too much pressure on yourself to totally quit the fags hun, one thing at a time. Cutting down is great just becareful it doesn't make you want to eat more, maybe stock up on some sugar free gum to keep the cravings at bay. You are doing fab by the way xxxx

Thanks girls, dinner was yummy, now how long until teatime?? pmsl!

food food food I love it haha

Going to do a couple of hours painting then cook tea (which really means put my ww ready meal in the microwave) have a bath & read some of that fifty shades of grey book that I started reading in June & never finished :eek:

Xx

I've decided to have a ciabatta roll with a cheese slice in aswell as my ww ready meal for tea, Little piggy I am!

I've done 30 mins walking today, 2 hours housework & 2 hours painting using a skinny brush which has taken twice as long lol so I'm using any activity points earnt today for my cheese sandwich. x

Back