ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

ooooh I fancy cheese and bread now......already had a bagel lnch time though and a slice of cheese........technically I have the points though lol CARBS!!!! YUM!!!! :D

Lushlash said:
I've decided to have a ciabatta roll with a cheese slice in aswell as my ww ready meal for tea, Little piggy I am!

I've done 30 mins walking today, 2 hours housework & 2 hours painting using a skinny brush which has taken twice as long lol so I'm using any activity points earnt today for my cheese sandwich. x

Sounds yummy and well done on all that activty!

Lozziep78 said:
ooooh I fancy cheese and bread now......already had a bagel lnch time though and a slice of cheese........technically I have the points though lol CARBS!!!! YUM!!!! :D

I think I eat too much bread to be honest & that's why I'm always bloated ;) x

Bed for me now guys, another diet day done with! Best get some sleep as have a day of painting to do tomorrow.

I'll be on bright & early to update with tomorrow's food menu :)

I Hope your all proud that I haven't given up lol

One of the Longest times on record for a diet for me i think haha x

Well done on cutting down fags and sticking to the diet! :) I think this is the longest I've stuck to a diet since before my holiday also! xxxx

Well done sweety, you should be very proud!!!! This diet marlarkey is flippin hard, more so for you when you're cutting down on the ciggies too! Huge pat on the back too you!!!! Xxx

I'm proud of you too xx

Thank you all lol :)

Food diary Wednesday 5th September 2012

Breakfast - weetabix minis (5pp)

Lunch - baguette, cheese slice & mCcoys crisps (11pp)

Dinner - 2 fishcakes & 1 baguette (was only meant to have 1 fishcake oooppps) (19pp)

Snacks - 2 petit filous yoghurts & banana (2pp)

Total 37/29 dailys so 8 over today :eek: I'll have to have less pp tomorrow! I dont use my weeklys as they send me off track in a big way & I just end up bingeing on them till I'm sick then don't lose :eek:

Last edited:
I'm eating bread everyday at the minute, does it really matter though because I am still staying within my points? I love these little crusty bread rolls you see haha xx

It's fine so long as it doesn't bloat you out though depends whether having too many carbs bothers you :0)

Last edited:
Lushlash said:
Thank you :)

Oh about the smoking i gave up about 15-16 months ago seriously can't believe I conquered that! Anyways I did put on the weight that's why I'm here lol, but I think defo lose the weight first then give up the smokes, then you can keep an eye on your weight evey week! But you should start cutting down now to start getting your body used to less, anyway good luck with the weight loss :)

I'm going for an hours power walk soon. Running shoes on ear phones in & I'm off!

First though I have to cook OH tea as he is so very incapable of putting a couple of fish cakes in the oven :eek: 27 yrs old? More like 27 months! lol x

Karensplan said:
Oh about the smoking i gave up about 15-16 months ago seriously can't believe I conquered that! Anyways I did put on the weight that's why I'm here lol, but I think defo lose the weight first then give up the smokes, then you can keep an eye on your weight evey week! But you should start cutting down now to start getting your body used to less, anyway good luck with the weight loss :)

Thanks for the advice :) I quit before & put 2 stone on that's why I daren't attempt it just yet, I reckon I'll lose 2 more stone then stop. x

Last edited:
Ok so ww meal went out the window & I had 2 fishcakes worth 14pp instead so gone over 8 pp for today :eek:

Back