ProPoints: Danielle's NO more excuses!

Yesterday was such a bad day.

Well most of you know I've been trying for a baby for almost 10yrs, after having 2 ectopic pregnancys previously im currently going through Ivf. I'm due to have an operation in 2 weeks to remove my only Fallopian tube as it's diseased, which means I won't ever be able to have a baby naturally.

So yesterday my period arrived & now realisation has hit that.. that was my final chance of ever conceiving naturally gone, NO more chances as my tubes going this month.

Sorry girls, I'm being so morbid lately, ive just got a lot on my plate (not food for once) I feel incredibly sad that if my Ivf doesn't work I'm not ever going to be a mum. & I don't have no back up plan as I'll have no fertility of my own. Life is horrible at the minute :(

My hair is falling out massively, Ive got bald patches forming & I know it's stress. (though hair loss is least of my worrys)

So yesterday I did what I always do when upset..... Ate, then sat & cried bcos I'd eaten, then cried most of last night because I'm in a really unhappy place at the moment & I dont want to be here.

This morning I've got up, got my sorry arse dressed & been to join a Saturday morning weightwatchers group. I'm 13st 1.5lb so weighing in 0.5lb less than last week & I'm on my period so I know im weighing more as I always do when it's totm.

I'm sick of saying this now, but today is day 1 of weightwatchers for me. I'm now at a group for the support & I really do need to get my life sorted once & for all, sick of being depressed & unhappy about everything! I just hope my life decides to finally take a turn for the better.
Xx

That's how much hairs falling out every day, it's a joke. I'm at the Drs Tuesday to see if he can do anything.

P.s - ignore the bits of fluff stuck in it, ive pulled it from the plug hole from this morning to show you x

Attachments

• image-3004474708.jpg
    image-3004474708.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 37
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear how rough you're feeling :( I can't imagine it but I'm sending you lots of hugs. Hope docs can help you with the hair loss but I do feel stress can be a cause. That happened to me once when I was under immense stress but it did grow back eventually and yours will too. Wish I could say more but here to support. Stay strong hunny and heres to a new start. New day on WW xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Food diary Saturday 8th september 2012** (day I joined my Saturday morning meeting)

Breakfast - 2 finger kit kat, 2 crumpets (8pp)

Lunch - cheese string, sunbites & 2 pieces luncheon meat (6pp)

Dinner - peppered steak, veg, gravy, 4 roast potatoes & spoon of mash (16 pp)

Snacks - bag of sunbites, 2 munch bunch yoghurts (4pp)

Total 34pp

29/29 dailys
5/49 weekys

Last edited:
Faith_111 said:
Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry to hear how rough you're feeling :( I can't imagine it but I'm sending you lots of hugs. Hope docs can help you with the hair loss but I do feel stress can be a cause. That happened to me once when I was under immense stress but it did grow back eventually and yours will too. Wish I could say more but here to support. Stay strong hunny and heres to a new start. New day on WW xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you faith xxxxx

Oh honey, I really do feel for you :( You have to try and be positive though, the IVF will work! :) Chin up, and good luck on WW again. The support really can work wonders sometimes I think xxxx

BlondieSam said:
Oh honey, I really do feel for you :( You have to try and be positive though, the IVF will work! :) Chin up, and good luck on WW again. The support really can work wonders sometimes I think xxxx

Thanks Sam, I'm usually ok & plod along but I suppose we are all only human sometimes.

Me & OH are going to my granny's for tea tonight (she's a really good cook!) so I'm looking forward to a yummy tea & then coming home to chill with the xfactor xxx

Oh hun! I really don't know what to say, just stay optimistic, IVF will work for you and good things always come to those who wait. Good luck with WW and I hope that your doctor manages to sort something out with the hair loss, I can't imagine how distressing it must be and I feel for you, I really do - hope everything's sorted at least a little with the OH. Enjoy Granny's cooking and ofc x-factor too.

I've had 34 pp today, 29 dailys & 5 of my weeklys, can I ask when do my weeklys reset? On weigh in day? I don't usually use my weeklys so I've forgotten xx

Jaly said:
Oh hun! I really don't know what to say, just stay optimistic, IVF will work for you and good things always come to those who wait. Good luck with WW and I hope that your doctor manages to sort something out with the hair loss, I can't imagine how distressing it must be and I feel for you, I really do - hope everything's sorted at least a little with the OH. Enjoy Granny's cooking and ofc x-factor too.

Thank you jaly x x

Also I had 4 medium sized roast potatoes done in the deep fryer :eek: my granny loves cooking using that thing! How many pp would you say for those? I've estimated 7pp am I close am i close lol, usually I'd weigh my food if unsure of pp using my scales but as I'm eating out I have no scales x

Update for food - apple & orange, makes a change from a bag of sweets that id usually have while watching xfactor :) x

Hey Hun massive hugs to you.
Thankyou for being so open with us sharing what you are going through. I can't even begin to imagine the pain your are going through right now but you must have faith in the IVF don't write it off before its happened stay strong sweetheart.
Have you had your hair cut/trimmed recently? Sometimes this can help to stop it falling out so much and have you thought about maybe trying some Yoga or something that might help to relax you?
I'm proud of you for joining a meeting and I hope it gives you the extra support you need. Xxxx

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun massive hugs to you.
Thankyou for being so open with us sharing what you are going through. I can't even begin to imagine the pain your are going through right now but you must have faith in the IVF don't write it off before its happened stay strong sweetheart.
Have you had your hair cut/trimmed recently? Sometimes this can help to stop it falling out so much and have you thought about maybe trying some Yoga or something that might help to relax you?
I'm proud of you for joining a meeting and I hope it gives you the extra support you need. Xxxx

Thank you nessa :)

Ive not had my hair cut for about 6 months now, i was planning to get it cut & coloured in the next couple of months xxx

Hi hun,Just catching up,well done on joining a WW group,great way to help keep you motivated :0)
As has been said ...stay strong and positive Hun about the ivf,try not to stress yourself out either as you don't want to get ill from stressing plus that might be the reason for the hair loss,take care,meal from your Gran sounds yummy :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Hi hun,Just catching up,well done on joining a WW group,great way to help keep you motivated :0)
As has been said ...stay strong and positive Hun about the ivf,try not to stress yourself out either as you don't want to get ill from stressing plus that might be the reason for the hair loss,take care,meal from your Gran sounds yummy :0)

Thank you daisy :) xx

Food diary Sunday 9th September 2012

Breakfast - 2 crumpets (5pp)

Lunch - sunbites, kit kat, aero chocolate lamb (10pp)

Dinner - sausage casserole, boiled potatoes, I've packed the casserole out with tomatoes mushrooms carrots etc.. It's in the slow cooker now, can't wait to eat it at teatime! (11 pp)

Snacks - kit kat, half packet of angel delight (chopped a banana up in it was delicious, apple, 2 mini munch bunch yoghurts, rice crispy square bar, monster munch & 3 chocolate cookies, snack snack snack today! (17 pp)

Total - 43pp

Dailys 29/29pp
weeklys - 14pp (19/49 used)

Last edited:
Back