ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Food for today

Breakfast- 2x toast & butter (6pp)

Dinner- 2x ww pitta bread, 2 pieces pork & egg roll (8pp)

Tea- asda gfy chips, tomatoes, cucumbers & tea spoon of Mayo (7pp)

Snacks- nobbly bobbly lolly (6pp)

Total

Dailys - 27/30 pp

Edited to add******* husband bought a flaming Chinese so bang goes another day off plan!!!!!!

I will do this properly one day I promise!!!!!!

Last edited:
New day new start!!! Counting this as day 1 on plan as im seriously not slipping on this diet anymore!!!!!!!! Today my new life starts.

Today

Breakfast- 2 toast, butter (6pp)

Dinner- coco pops with semi skimmed milk & banana (5pp)

Tea- bacon cheese Kiev, new potatoes, tomatoes, cucumber & Mayo (13pp)

Snacks- nobbly bobbly chocolate lolly (6pp)

Total
Daily- 30/30

Last edited:
I've decided not to use my weekly points or any exercise points I earn from now on, I'm going to see how I get on this way x

Last edited:
Jaly said:
I hope not using weeklies/APs helps you to lose, unfortunately it normally isn't the case, food looks fab! xx

Thank you jaly :)

I'm just trying it for a few weeks to see what happens, if i find I'm not loosing I'll eat a bit more xx

I've never used ap but don't know how to work these out anyhow lol plus I do both .. As in some weeks no weeklies and some weeks used them,have still lost when used them,only a gain or Sts when totm for me :0) hope you soon find which works best for you ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I've never used ap but don't know how to work these out anyhow lol plus I do both .. As in some weeks no weeklies and some weeks used them,have still lost when used them,only a gain or Sts when totm for me :0) hope you soon find which works best for you ;0)

You've done so well on ww daisy :)

Quick update!!

2 weeks ago, I weighed 13st 7lb at my first weightwatchers weigh in. I have slightly gone off track with food this past couple of weeks but i still have been eating healthily & going to the gym.

Anyway ill cut to the chase! Ive just got weighed today! (couldn't resist the urge, they are accurate scales that ive used today too as I've used them regularly over the past few months!) & I'm now 13st 1lb so 6lb lost !!!!!

I'm so freaking happy :) makes me so determined to get the rest of my weight off now, next weigh in day is thursday & I'll stick to weighing on thursday's from now onwards, just couldn't resist having a quick peek today after not being weighed for a few weeks xxx

Quick update!!

2 weeks ago, I weighed 13st 7lb at my first weightwatchers weigh in. I have slightly gone off track with food this past couple of weeks but i still have been eating healthily & going to the gym.

Anyway ill cut to the chase! Ive just got weighed today! (couldn't resist the urge, they are accurate scales that ive used today too as I've used them regularly over the past few months!) & I'm now 13st 1lb so 6lb lost !!!!!

I'm so freaking happy :) makes me so determined to get the rest of my weight off now, next weigh in day is thursday & I'll stick to weighing on thursday's from now onwards, just couldn't resist having a quick peek today after not being weighed for a few weeks xxx

WELL DONE, GOOD JOB :clap: JUST HOPE MINE IS AS GOOD ON MONDAY AFTER HAVING NO WEIGH IN FOR 2 WEEKS, BUT WENT OFF TRACVK AS HAD A GIRLY HOLIDAY SO A STS WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME LOL. XX

kat-hendo said:
WELL DONE, GOOD JOB :clap: JUST HOPE MINE IS AS GOOD ON MONDAY AFTER HAVING NO WEIGH IN FOR 2 WEEKS, BUT WENT OFF TRACVK AS HAD A GIRLY HOLIDAY SO A STS WOULD BE GOOD FOR ME LOL. XX

Thank you Kat-hendo

Good luck for Monday, hope you get a loss xxx

I'm on the ball here lol all food is planned & pointed for tomorrow.!

Breakfast- 2 pieces brown toast & butter (6pp) banana (0pp)

Dinner- roast chicken, boiled new potatoes, paxo stuffing, brocolli, carrots, mint sauce & gravy (13pp) pointed it all individually, it doesnt look like a lot of points but thats because I don't have a huge plate)

Tea- 4 snack a jacks, a nobbly bobbly choc ice lolly (10 pp)

Snacks- apple (0pp)

Total for the day

29/30 dailys

Last edited:
Going to the gym after breakfast tomorrow, will go for an hour but i walk there & back too

Food Shopping day on Monday so I'm going to sit now & write a list out of all the foods I'm going to buy.

Daisy I remembered you make warbutons pizzas, do you mind me asking what ingredients you need, how you cook & are they low in points? Thank you x

You sound nice and organised,well done to you :0) my Sunday dinner is the same points as your's!Enjoy your workout at the gym tomorrow.I use Tescos every day wraps as cheap and cheerful lol,they are 3pp,if use the bigger wraps as not having wedges then they are 5pp each.Tomato purée on top,half fat cheese which is 2pp for 30g or 4pp for 60g if using bigger wraps.If a meat pizza I use ham or chicken.Veg is mushrooms,cherry tomatoes,if a veg pizza also use pineapple,peppers.The choice is endless :0) 5 to 8 minutes in the oven :0)

Gym done! burnt 250 calories & another 250 walking there & back.

Just going to have an apple/banana to keep me going until Sunday dinner this afternoon. (can't wait my mouths watering!!)

anyone else drink diet coke or d pepsi? I'm taking advantage of it being free, weird you can still drink pop on a diet lol

Back