ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Lushlash said:
Thanks I'll pick some up, I do like naans, I do them in the toaster so they are nice & crispy then dip in tikka sauce with boiled rice. I'm just not so keen on chicken in a curry, but I'll have chicken on my Sunday dinner? Strange haha

It's funny what we like and don't like,I'm the same about certain foods and naans are yum!

Lushlash said:
I got a shock at how nice the little box of ww sweets are, 1 pp a box & the strawberry hearts are delish!

Also got orange sweets & cola ones to try x

I used to like their sweets when I went to meetings :0)

Breakfast - 2 finger kitkat (3 pp)
bacon & egg mcmuffin & hash brown (12 pp)

Dinner - mcain spicy wedges, chicken dippers & bisto curry sauce (12 pp)

Change of plan - no ice cream sundae!

Tea - crown carvery which wasn't all that nice! I had turkey, gammon, gravy, cauliflower cheese, carotts, a scabby bit of mash potatoe & mint sauce & a spoon of peas. & 3 roast potatoes. Thought oh well it won't be that many points... Until I checked the website :eek:

shocking! So I've wrote today off & not even updating my points now, I feel sick & probably being a bit of a drama queen but I'm angry with myself too :(

Dailies - 30/30
Weeklies - 1million/49!!

xx

Last edited:
hello, here to encourage and support and offer and take advice. hope you are well and having a good day :)

Hey lushlash,

I am finding ww fine but since saturday i've been finding it hard. I just don't feel motivated, think i needed a few days break out or something. I've eaten all my weekies plus a bit more. I've been doing it since jan and its good.But as I said this week not so good!! Am not expecting a loss this week more the opposite...

I'd love an ice cream sundae now lol :)...

Little update, I didnt have the ice cream Sundae I had a carvery instead see my updated food diary above.

I'm not having any more than 30pp per day until next weigh in, I'd be gutted if i went & didn't loose. X

Oh no,sorry to hear the carvery wasn't that nice and it was loads of points! Hope you're ok though and you have a nice evening :0)

So I wrote off today. I'm not beating myself up!

Better start tomorrow.

Food is planned for tomorrow :)

Breakfast coco pops & milk (5 pp)

Dinner - 3 pieces grilled bacon, 2 pieces farmhouse bread & 2 extra light cheese triangles, toffee hoop yoghurt & banana (13 pp)

Tea - bowl of coco pops & milk (5 pp) walkers sunbites (3 pp)

Snacks - ww toffee choc bar (2 pp)

Total - 28/30pp

Going to the gym tomorrow for a couple of hours too x

Last edited:
You will be fine,don't beat yourself up over it,start afresh as you say :0) am doing good thanks,still enjoying WW,have off days of course but generally ok :0)

I've been thinking today & I've set myself a goal of loosing 10lb per month. hopefully that's achievable. x

Sorry it's been a long while since I updated.

I am back on ww as of today! But no longer going to meetings, I'm doing it from home & weighing in at boots on a weekly basis. My weigh in day will be every Thursday morning :)

Food today

Breakfast - banana (0pp)

Dinner - small bowl of strawberries (0pp)

Tea - 1/2 goodfella pizza, asda gfy chips, ww pitta & 2 pieces of ham (21pp)

Snacks - yorkie bar (8pp) walkers baked stars (3pp) coco pops (5pp)

Total for the day - 37 pp

Dailys 30/30
Weeklys 7/49

Edited to add****** major blow out writing today off!!!!!!!

Last edited:
even though i haven't followed ww for the past 2 weeks I have been trying to eat healthy.

I'm pleased I have made the decision to start back on ww though x

Back