ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Well done on having your own business and that's great that you are learning to drive so you can go mobile,revising is a pain but will be worth it when you pass your theory ;0) hope the gym and the driving lesson goes well.Nowt wrong with having some snacks :0)

Food today

Breakfast- mini tracker bar (3pp)

Dinner- 2x brown bread, butter, 2x cheese slices, bag mcCoys crisps (13pp)

Tea- ww tikka masala sauce, white rice, tomatoes, cucumber (9pp)

Snacks- banana, ww Belgian slice, 2 snack a jacks, nobbly bobbly lolly (10pp)

Total 30/30 dailys
used 5 of weeklys (weeklys used so far 15/49)

Last edited:
Sorry too much information about to me given here so I'll warn in advance lol

Ive been on ww for 5 days now (I really have stuck to it too :)) anyway I've noticed this passed few days that i've been dieting I've been going for a rhymes with two more than I normally would, is that normal?

Maybe because I not eating junk & eating healthier, hmm?
I'm not worried about it lol just curious x

Lushlash said:
Sorry too much information about to me given here so I'll warn in advance lol

Ive been on ww for 5 days now (I really have stuck to it too :)) anyway I've noticed this passed few days that i've been dieting I've been going for a rhymes with two more than I normally would, is that normal?

Maybe because I not eating junk & eating healthier, hmm?
I'm not worried about it lol just curious x

I take it you mean going to the loo? Lol I reckon it's like you say,all the healthy food plus like a detox ;0)

Go for it, I'm sure you can do it. Make full use of the all you can eat fruit allowance - try mangoes and pineapples - they worked for me - I ate loads of them!

bulldogdaisy said:
I take it you mean going to the loo? Lol I reckon it's like you say,all the healthy food plus like a detox ;0)

I meant poo haha
yeah I think it's because of eating healthy, maybe it'll make me lighter on Saturday on the scales fingers crossed lol

Menzieshunt said:
Go for it, I'm sure you can do it. Make full use of the all you can eat fruit allowance - try mangoes and pineapples - they worked for me - I ate loads of them!

I eat a lot of tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas & apples, I don't usually buy other fruit as it usually goes off & gets shoved in the bin lol x

Lushlash said:
I meant poo haha
yeah I think it's because of eating healthy, maybe it'll make me lighter on Saturday on the scales fingers crossed lol

Lol yes,I was being polite hehe,yup you should do well on Saturdays wi :0)

Lushlash said:
I eat a lot of tomatoes, cucumbers, bananas & apples, I don't usually buy other fruit as it usually goes off & gets shoved in the bin lol x

Yea gets annoying when fruit goes off!

I'm going to take 5 of my weekly points & eat a nobbly bobbly lolly can't resist!

Food today

Breakfast- 26g tracker bar & 1 snack a jack (4pp)

Dinner- mCcoys crisps, muller rice, banana (11pp)

Tea- 2x Birds eye chicken burgers, mcain smiley faces, tomatoes, cucumber (11pp)

Snacks- apple, nobbly bobbly lolly I've formed an addiction to these! 2 cheese slices & tortilla wrap (12pp)

**edited to add** pepperami & egg Mayo bun!! Ooops (13pp)

Total 30/30 & 21 weeklys! (weeklys used so far 36/49)

No gym today as went & got hair cut, came home & coloured it, then repair man came to fix my washer so not had time to get to gym.

can't believe it's weigh day on Saturday, it's come round so quick xxx

Last edited:
That's nice you got your hair cut and you coloured it :0) shame you had to get your washer fixed,always another day for the gym! Yup you are loving those lollies lol,I get like that with some foods aswell :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
That's nice you got your hair cut and you coloured it :0) shame you had to get your washer fixed,always another day for the gym! Yup you are loving those lollies lol,I get like that with some foods aswell :0)

Thanks daisy, im pleased i got it done, i haven't had my hair cut for 2 years (bad I know) couldn't afford to have it coloured too so bought a £5 dye & did it myself xx

Bit of a cock up tonight I had an egg Mayo bun & a pepperami but I'm still within my weeklys so don't feel too bad although i ate because i was bored & not really hungry so annoyed with myself which means today I've eaten 51 points omg!!

By weigh in on Saturday all my week points will be gone, so I'll see what or if I've lost & I might have a week of eating NO weeklys to see what the difference in losses is, suppose it's all about seeing what works best hey x

Last edited:
On a positive note i shouldn't keep beating myself up as I've been to the gym twice this week & I'm also going for an hour tomorrow morning xx

Yea it's all about finding what works best for you and you are right,you shouldn't beat yourself up :0) don't worry bout the haircut,I've left mine for ages before :0)

So I changed my weigh day to a Friday as it suits me more than weighing on a saturday.

Weekly points have been reset today.

I got weighed & I've lost 1lb, I'm a bit disappointed to be honest as i was expecting at least 3lb off :( but I suppose its still in the right direction, (plus it's not been a full week since i last got weighed it's been 6 days) I'm going to have a go at using no weekly points this week & see what happens.

(weightloss so far 7lb)

Will update food later when I'm not feeling sorry for myself lol x

Here to
Subscribe, don't be disappointed, 1lb is good! I used to find that I didn't lose weight when I went to the gym if I was doing weights, are you just doing cardio? X

ruby555love said:
Here to
Subscribe, don't be disappointed, 1lb is good! I used to find that I didn't lose weight when I went to the gym if I was doing weights, are you just doing cardio? X

Hi ruby, thanks for subscribing :)
I dont do any weights at the gym, just cardio xx

Back