ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

Jaly said:
Well done on the loss and the planning in advance, that's fantastic! i wish i was as organised as you, lol :p if you wanted a thicker base, wholemeal pitta bread works just as well ;) the beauty of homemade pizza is that you can pretty much add anything you want! have a lovely day!

Thanks! I find if I'm organised ie planning meals, then I'm more likely to stick at my diet x

Lushlash said:
Gym done! burnt 250 calories & another 250 walking there & back.

Just going to have an apple/banana to keep me going until Sunday dinner this afternoon. (can't wait my mouths watering!!)

anyone else drink diet coke or d pepsi? I'm taking advantage of it being free, weird you can still drink pop on a diet lol

Well done on the calories burned.Good idea to have some fruit to keep you going until dinner.I go through stages of having fizzy.Have 7up zero or the sprite one or caffeine free coke.Got Vimto but it's not hitting the spot the same lol

I've bought fanta zero, doesn't taste any different to the original I find x

My dinner was lovely, I'm full up now & couldn't eat another thing if I tried lol

Going to chill on the sofa for an hour, clean up & have a snack later on,

Bought a notepad from asda today & Ive started a little food diary just like what I do on here but in a book too,,, might start leaving it lying about the house so hubby can see this time I'm serious about dieting,, all he says is ive heard it all before lol which is my own fault because im on a new diet every week!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your dinners

Last edited:
Having my dinner tonight,glad you enjoyed yours :0) enjoy your chill out time! Well you will be proving your hubby wrong this time ;0) I also write mine down as was doing that at first anyhow and am used to it now.

Just realised my 5% weightloss is 12st 12lb (3lb away from achieving this!!) hmmm hoping i can achieve this by next weigh :) won't be dissapointed if not, but it would be nice ;)

I only started weightwatchers properly on Saturday 9th June! so I'm counting that as my 1st day on plan (3 days In & I'm still on the wagon,, shocking lol) so I've changed my weigh in day to a Saturday morning. does that mean my weekly points reset every Sunday? Just to make sure I've got that right? Thanks

Lushlash said:
I only started weightwatchers properly on Saturday 9th June! so I'm counting that as my 1st day on plan (3 days In & I'm still on the wagon,, shocking lol) so I've changed my weigh in day to a Saturday morning. does that mean my weekly points reset every Sunday? Just to make sure I've got that right? Thanks

They reset on your wi day :0)

Food today

Breakfast- 2x toast & butter (6pp)

Dinner- 2x brown bread, butter, 2 single cheese slices, most stupidly small amount of cooked chicken that wasted 2pp, mini tracker bar (13pp)

Tea- mcain smiley faces, 1 youngs fishcake, tomatoes, cucumber (11pp)

Dailys 30/30 still no weeklys used & I'm on day 3 of this week :)

Edited to add**** 7 weeklys used on little bit of chocolate & 2 snack a jacks.

weeklys 7/49

Last edited:
I have planned tomorrow's food already :) so will update diary for tomorrow later. Loving this dieting! Makes me feel like I'm finally getting control of my body!

I'm just going to the gym for an hour now, speak soon guys x

I've used some weeklys. Not many but I suppose they are there to be used ;) I'll update info after my tea

Used 7 weekys today 42 left to use but probs wont use them all

tomorrow's food is as planned

Breakfast- 2 brown toast & butter (6pp) mini tracker bar (3pp)

Dinner- 2x bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, tiger bread & butter, 1 fried egg (12pp)

Tea- Spanish chicken (yummy) I do it with mushrooms & onions, Spanish chicken sauce & I'm not having chicken lol bit random I know but I'm not wasting my points, i'm having boiled new potatoes with it too. total points is (5pp)

Snacks- banana (0pp)
2x snack a jacks (2pp)
ww Belgian slice (2pp)
piece of chocolate (3pp)

Total 30/30 dailys

3 weeklys (10/49 weeklys used so far)

xx

Last edited:
bulldogdaisy said:
Yea if hungry don't be afraid to use the weeklies.Spanish chicken sounds nice,how was your gym session?

Gym was ok thanks, gets a bit boring when I go everyday day. Only did an hour today, might have a day off tomorrow & go again wednesday.

Lushlash said:
Gym was ok thanks, gets a bit boring when I go everyday day. Only did an hour today, might have a day off tomorrow & go again wednesday.

Yea know what you mean bout boring,I was finding that doing the 30 day shred so am spacing out the days I do it now.A hour is still good though!

Another good day for me today. Used 3 of my weeklys as I was dieing for a little piece of chocolate lol looking at my diary I've snacked a fair bit today so going to try cut this back a bit.

can't wait for weigh in on Saturday hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised on the scales. My stomach is definetly less bloated this past couple of days :)

I'm going to the gym for an hour tomorrow afternoon after my 2 hour driving lesson.

getting mega stressed at the minute too as ive got my theory test in 2 weeks so revising my bum off, which is giving me headache but I need to pass my driving test ASAP as I'm a beautician & have my own little business but currently working from home which is just a major pain in the rear for me getting clients to book in as the demand for a mobile therapist in my area is high xx

Back