ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

That's all my new clothes tried on for my holiday! (just making sure they all fit) all are size 12's with the odd 14, all packed now & ready to go!

Quite pleased with myself! last year when I went to the same place i was 14st 5lb this year I'm 13st (but could quite possibly be into the 12's as have 1 weigh in left before I go) :D

Ok so im not skinny as I'd planned but I've still lost quite a lot & I'm proud xx

Lushlash said:
That's all my new clothes tried on for my holiday! (just making sure they all fit) all are size 12's with the odd 14, all packed now & ready to go!

Quite pleased with myself! last year when I went to the same place i was 14st 5lb this year I'm 13st (but could quite possibly be into the 12's as have 1 weigh in left before I go) :D

Ok so im not skinny as I'd planned but I've still lost quite a lot & I'm proud xx

Fantastic, you can go away feeling fabulous!! :-D

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on what you have lost so far,where you off to?weather has been lousy here today aswell!

Thanks daisy. going to turkey for a week, weathers still had here, it's turned really cold x

Just popping by to subscribe. Will read your diary from the start soon - noticed you were reading 50 shades of grey - I have just downloaded it on my kindle :)

Thank you, just subscribed to yours, enjoy ready the fifty shades book ;) x

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea cold here aswell,bet you will have a lovely time away :0)

I can't wait daisy, honestly i keep wishing I was on the plane. Just be nice not to have to get up for work everyday at 6am, I'm still doing ww while I'm there just will eat lots of fresh food & take pics of everything I eat.

Sounds a bit obsessive lol but I don't want to undo all my weightloss so far x

mrsgosling3 said:
When do you go? I can't wait for mine and it's just over 3 weeks yet :)

We go on Tuesday :) were abouts are you going too? X

We are off on a sun £9.50 holiday to Spain. Taking 2 days to drive down there through France and 2 days to drive home. 11 days of adventure. Where abouts in turkey are you going?

mrsgosling3 said:
We are off on a sun £9.50 holiday to Spain. Taking 2 days to drive down there through France and 2 days to drive home. 11 days of adventure. Where abouts in turkey are you going?

That sounds great, were going to marmaris, went last September & loved it. Been counting down since January for this holiday so really looking forwards to it x

Lushlash said:
That sounds great, were going to marmaris, went last September & loved it. Been counting down since January for this holiday so really looking forwards to it x

Well done on the size 12s. I absolutely live Turkey..its my fave!! Fab food, sun, cocktails... Ahh thats the life. Have a wicked time & enjoy your time off from dieting x

Got weighed ladies, was going to leave it until Monday but as i am on my way to the gym now & the scales are on route so thought id do it today, I've lost 1lb ... I'm pleased to be honest as I've had 3 snacky days this week which Ive regretted! but good news is I'm out the 13 stone bracket now, weighing in at 12 stone 13lb :D xx

Last edited:
Well done on your loss.Thats great.don't blame you for counting down the days to your holiday.Hope you have a good day :0)

I've took my dailys down to 29 a day now I've gone into the next stone bracket.

So I'll have 29 dailys & 5 weekly a day = 34 per day, will update food diary when I've planned the next few days meals x

Back