ProPoints: My diary to being slim!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well done on your loss.Thats great.don't blame you for counting down the days to your holiday.Hope you have a good day :0)

Thank you daisy, well done to you aswell x x

Lushlash said:
Thank you daisy, well done to you aswell x x

Thanks,I should be on 26 but don't know whether to stick with 27 or do 26 and use weeklies,I should've changed it a couple of weeks ago but cos I'm still losing the weight I left it.

Changed my mind lol I'm not splitting weeklys down each day I'm going to just have 29pp a day & use weeklys when I need too x

Food today (weeklys reset today)

B- 3x Danish light toast, butter (6pp)

L- wrap, 2 extra light cheese triangles, quavers (7pp)

D-breaded chicken, potatoe faces & salad (14pp)

Snacks- creme egg, ww yoghurt, banana (7pp) ** Edited to add ** bag of quavers, 2 light cheese triangles, mini hob nob flapjack - total snack pp for today (14pp)

29/29 dailys
12/49 weeklys

Did 30 minutes at the gym this morning, wanted to stay longer but my chest feels really heavy & achey for some odd reason,, feels a bit like indigestion so didn't push it working out today x

Last edited:
*Marianne* said:
Hi,

Here to subscribe. Your diary's great and well done on the losses! Bet you can't wait for your holiday, Turkey is amazing!

Marianne x

Thank you for subscribing marianne x

bulldogdaisy said:
How comes you've changed your mind hun?

some days I eat more points than other days (spesh on a Saturday night as that's our movie night lol) so what I'm trying to do is eat more free foods in the week.

I don't mind using weeklys in the week but I'm going to try not use many, then use the most of my weeklys up on a fri/sat/sun then have mon-up till weigh in hardly having any weeklys, still not found what works for me just yet lol

I'm definetly eating more free foods though as again I've been hungry most of last week which was a reason i binged on junk & only lost 1lb today which is quite poor to say I gym it on average 4 times per week, I'm not saying I'm unhappy with 1lb as its in the right direction & this week i didnt deserve a big loss but last week I did really well & still only lost 1lb booo so at this rate ill be here until 2014 trying to shift these pounds lol

I'd be really happy if I could get my losses up to 2lb per week :D xx

Lushlash said:
some days I eat more points than other days (spesh on a Saturday night as that's our movie night lol) so what I'm trying to do is eat more free foods in the week.

I don't mind using weeklys in the week but I'm going to try not use many, then use the most of my weeklys up on a fri/sat/sun then have mon-up till weigh in hardly having any weeklys, still not found what works for me just yet lol

I'm definetly eating more free foods though as again I've been hungry most of last week which was a reason i binged on junk & only lost 1lb today which is quite poor to say I gym it on average 4 times per week, I'm not saying I'm unhappy with 1lb as its in the right direction & this week i didnt deserve a big loss but last week I did really well & still only lost 1lb booo so at this rate ill be here until 2014 trying to shift these pounds lol

I'd be really happy if I could get my losses up to 2lb per week :D xx

Sometimes though more exercise holds up the weight loss so don't feel bad and at least it going in the right direction ;0) yea I know what you mean bout use your weeklies as and when you need them,I think it's good to vary things anyway so we don't get bored,think that's why I try and change things like exercise and using weeklies at home now :0)

Tea tonight - breaded chicken, smileys, salad.

Attachments

• image-2729782573.jpg
    image-2729782573.jpg
    428.4 KB · Views: 45
bulldogdaisy said:
Looks nice hun but small lol,I'm too much of a piggy lol

Hehe I did have a couple more smileys & a few more bits of cucumber but happened to demolish them before i took the photo :eek: lol xx

Suppose id better update , quavers & mini hobnob flapjack got the better of me. Need to stop feeling guilty about snacking, as that's what the 49 are there for right??? convince me please girls lol x

Lushlash said:
Suppose id better update , quavers & mini hobnob flapjack got the better of me. Need to stop feeling guilty about snacking, as that's what the 49 are there for right??? convince me please girls lol x

I'm having a snacky day so don't feel bad :0)

I'm just trying to plan out for next week on holiday, sat with my pen/paper deciding on healthy things in advance.... pretty mad eh? going on holiday all inclusive but planning in advance what foods to eat lol (I don't drink alcohol so that's saving me for a start!!)

Just don't want to come back having put weight on, as l know I'll get seriously demotivated & throw in the towel.

I know the foods they do as we went last year, it's all chicken, salad, chips etc..

So I'm thinking of sticking with -

Breakfast - bacon, egg & toast with coffee

Dinner - chicken, plenty of salady stuff, may throw in a bit of rice or a few chips

Tea - they have a stir fry station :eek: so might just stick with one of these everynight with some salad & fruit/ice cream for dessert.

They also have a private cake shop which is FREE dear lord! lol

I've even washed/ironed my gym gear & packed it along with my running shoes. as I'm planning on going in the gym every day for an hour. Xx

I'm now not weighing in now until the Friday after im back (it'll be on Friday 6th July) x

Back