Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

ProPoints Pedometer Plus

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by NeedsMotivation, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(24.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Hello, was wondering if anyone is able to tell me how the activity function on this works. I have a normal pedometer but have been looking at this one due to the fact that is says that it has an activity function and can record activities like cycling. Do i need to enter the distance i have cycled or do i just change a setting to go from one activity to another?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    You choose activity mode and then the intensity, low, medium or high. I find using it while im exercising very inaccurate, so if im on a machine I just take the calories burned and work out my activity points from that :) If your jogging outside it might be useful. Otherwise if your cycling outside I would just take the time that you cycled and put that into the tracker :)

4. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(24.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Thank-you for your reply, it is mostly while cycling i would use it, i do have a small computer on the bike that tells me distance and speed i am travelling at, so maybe i just need to work out the points from that.

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I would :) It should be more accurate that way

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.