ProPoints Pedometer Plus

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by NeedsMotivation, 23 February 2011 Social URL.

1. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(24.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Hello, was wondering if anyone is able to tell me how the activity function on this works. I have a normal pedometer but have been looking at this one due to the fact that is says that it has an activity function and can record activities like cycling. Do i need to enter the distance i have cycled or do i just change a setting to go from one activity to another?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    You choose activity mode and then the intensity, low, medium or high. I find using it while im exercising very inaccurate, so if im on a machine I just take the calories burned and work out my activity points from that :) If your jogging outside it might be useful. Otherwise if your cycling outside I would just take the time that you cycled and put that into the tracker :)

4. NeedsMotivation

NeedsMotivation Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(24.15%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers ProPoints
    Thank-you for your reply, it is mostly while cycling i would use it, i do have a small computer on the bike that tells me distance and speed i am travelling at, so maybe i just need to work out the points from that.

5. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I would :) It should be more accurate that way

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.