• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Pedometer Plus

Hello, was wondering if anyone is able to tell me how the activity function on this works. I have a normal pedometer but have been looking at this one due to the fact that is says that it has an activity function and can record activities like cycling. Do i need to enter the distance i have cycled or do i just change a setting to go from one activity to another?
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
You choose activity mode and then the intensity, low, medium or high. I find using it while im exercising very inaccurate, so if im on a machine I just take the calories burned and work out my activity points from that :) If your jogging outside it might be useful. Otherwise if your cycling outside I would just take the time that you cycled and put that into the tracker :)
Thank-you for your reply, it is mostly while cycling i would use it, i do have a small computer on the bike that tells me distance and speed i am travelling at, so maybe i just need to work out the points from that.