ProPoints Rocks!

evanesco

I'm the tortoise.
Seriously, it does. I work at Maccie D's and eat there within my points 5 days a week. This week, I lost 5lbs. That's 6lbs in 2 weeks, now I know this wont happen every week, but still what a fantastic start.

I am looking to start pro points next week, from what i am hearing everyone thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread........Anyway are there any disadvantages to this diet or is it really the best diet ever???

I'm loving it. I feel so in control. I am planning on a pizza express supermarket pizza for tea tonight for 18pps. Normally I would eat something like that and pretend I hadn't and then eat some more because I had blown it anyway. Now I am pointing it. Am down 2lb this week and have just half to go for my half stone!

I used to do sw and lost 2 and a half stone with it (put a stone or so back on ) but I found although you can eat alot of food eating out at mac donalds ect was almost impossible and with kids this was a pain .
tried the old points system and was always starvin but this new one I cant beat it :))))) now when i go to macd with kids I have a happy meal and still have enough point to have a proper dinner ect

The only downside I've heard about this diet is people that followed the discover plan religiously then changed over don't seem to be having much loss, but people starting from fresh seem to be doing really well, I've been on the diet for nearly 2 weeks and my scales are broken, I cant wait to see if i've lost anything

My any chance do u know how many pp are in a egg mc muffin x x

I don't actually, but I'm sure I could get back to you on that one.

The thing is with people on the old plan is you have to forget everything you learnt previously. Same as swopping from WW to SW. You can't expect to carry on as before when the rules have changed, if you want to carry on, stay on old points. Otherwise embrace it, you're paying for it, learn it and follow it.

I love it too, but it's taken 4 weeks for me to start feeling like i'm actually losing weight. Have lost 7lbs now, so even though it's coming off slowly i'm having lovely meals and certainly don't feel hungry or deprived :)

I have a single cheeseburger when I go to mcdonalds for 7pp :)

cheese burger happy meal is 14 points.

I agree with sharron12, I love the plan but do feel like it's coming off slowly, but hopefully that means it will stay off !!!

mc chicken sandwich is 9pp had that today :) with my wee ones happy meal chips (gave her the big chips ) so another 6pp for chips well happy could have never done that on sw

went there today with kids for lunch and had grilled chicken & bacon salad.. was quite nice actually 5pp with just over packet of the ceaser dressing, might have chicken nugget happy meal next time

I love PP and though not keen on McDonalds, love the fact ai can have Chinese and chocolate and still lose. My trend accomodates her wine and that's why I think it is so good , it's flexibility. Though it must be very tough to be one of those people it doesn't work for.

I'm really pleased with it. I went away for the weekend, ate out had a hood drinking session and still managed to lose 1lb at WI last night. I've followed loads of old WW plans and SW and never had this flexibility. X

Back