Propoints - Sukibix's Food Diary

Hi girls,

I'm back:D Sorry to desert you :tear_drop::cry:

Not been too well, then Christmas, then sick again, then flu then spent 4 days eating to catch up and now feel awful what with the stupid problem I have and too much bad (and I mean BAD food). I think someone stole my body during the last few weeks and force fed me food when my body didn't even need it! Sigh - nothing I can do about it now, but sort myself out.

Hubby and I went to Tesco today and somehow (!) spent £120 on food!!!! Hopefully we have the next couple of weeks covered as we have bought tons of healthy food to keep us straight, I am fully motivated now tho and just want to get back to feeling how I felt (that doesn't make sense!) when I was slim at 10 stone. I feel so fat and like a big fat muffin top at the moment! All my clothes are tight and my work skirts look like I'm trying to fit into a size 0 when I weight 100stone. Not a good sight. :eek::eek::eek:

Did you have a good crimbo and new year girlies? Lou, I've left you a message on your diary...
Allie - how have you been sweetie? Will go off now to read your respective diaries and catch up with everything I've missed.

It's nice to be back girls and I've missed you! :p

xxx

Just posted in relpy to mine.....so pleased your back and on the mend, was so worried about you!! :eek:
No beating yourself up hunny, its a very tough time of year to fall ill. When you start to feel better its kind of like even more over eating to comfort yourself for missing the it all.
This summer your going to reach your goal without a doubt....will support you all the way :D
xx

Restarted today so set to week 1, day 1 - again!(last time I will have to reset:D)

Week 1 & Day 1 - Monday 10th January
Daily PP allowance: 29

Used today: 29

Breakfast @ (0)
Nothing - woke up too late:eek:

Lunch @ 1 pm: (8)
2 Nimble Wholemeal (3)
Ham (1)
Mustard (0)
Tayto Cheese & Spring Onion crisps (2)
Activia Vanilla FF Yoghurt (2)
2 Apples (0)

Dinner @ 6.30pm: (10)
Tesco Light Choices Spaghetti & Meatballs (10)
Peaches, Apricots and Pineapple (0)

Anytime: (11)
3/4 Pint Skimmed milk (4)
Banana (0)
Costa Skinny Vanilla Latte (4)
Curly Wurly (3)

Well done on day 1 sweetie.....how you feeling now?
Late up yesterday, was that because your still not 100% or just not wanting to get out of the duvet? ;)

Hope your ok, I lost 5lb this week.....nearly lost xmas weight but got new year party for work this friday which will be a heavy one, thank god for weekly points :)

xx

Wowweee! Lou, that's excelllent hunnie - 5lbs off is amazing! Good on you! Goal for you deffo this year.

I just feel dazed, for want of a better description, all the time. I keep feeling dizzy and have passed out on the floor 5 times in the last 3 weeks... this doesn't help my eating as I can go a couple of days now without eating anything as food makes me feel sick, then I will stuff my face one day!

I'm just trying to take each day at a time at the mo. I think i'm feeling more tired generally at the moment as all the sugar is leaving my system!:eek: I've been really hungry today but have stuck with fruit so day 2 is 100% too despite my colleague buying enough cake and cookies to fill a skip - didn't have any, I think this week I just need to stick with fruit and low sugar/fat stuff albeit I have planned for a Crunchie at 9pm with a cuppa tonight!:p

Will pop over to your diary now and leave you a little message there too before filling in my diary for today.

Hugs x x x

Week 1 & Day 2 - Tuesday 11th January

Breakfast @ 06.30 am (5)
Oat so Simple original (3)
180ml skimmed milk (2)

Lunch @ 1 pm: (8)
2 Nimble Wholemeal (3)
Ham (1)
Mustard (0)
Apple (0)

Dinner @ 6.30pm: (6)
WW Chicken Arribiata Oval Pizza (small one) (6)
Stir fry veges & mushrooms (0)
Peaches, Apricots and Pineapple (0)

Anytime: (10)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
2 x Banana (0)
2 x Clementines (0)
Apple (0)
Cadbury Crunchie (5)

I did well, no Costa Skinny Vanilla Latte today! Had an Americano instead. I'm trying to limit myself to only having 2 per week on a Monday & Friday to save pennies and 4 pro-points too:p

Last edited:
Wow your really going through it hunny, hope you shake it off soon once and for all.
Well done for sticking to plan 2 100% days is a fab start and you'll start feeling so much better for it soon.
I love Costa's too but can def understand saving the pennies and 4 PP a day. I've cut down from about 7-8 cups tea/coffee a say to 1-3 :eek:
At work I only drink hot berry squash now and love it so much :) feels nuaghty but it 0 PP so even better. I tend to have a big coffee when I get in from work. We have a Nespresso machine which makes the most amazing coffee - on a par with Costa in my opinion ;)

Hope your having a good day
xx

Week 1 & Day 3 - Wednesday 12th January

Breakfast @ 06.30 am (0)
Grapefruit segments (0)

Lunch @ 12.30 pm: (11) (was very hungry!)
4 x Nimble Wholemeal (5)
Ham (1)
2 x EL Laughing cow triangles (1)
Tsp pickle (0)
Lettuce (0)
Tomato (0)
Apple (0)
Banana (0)

Dinner @ 6.30pm: (8)
Tesco Light Choices chicken in basil and tomato sauce (8)
Stir fry veges & mushrooms (0)
Fruit cocktail and Pear halves (drained) (0)

Anytime: (10)
Pint Skimmed milk (5)
2 x Banana (0)
3 x Satsumas (0)
2 x Apple (0)
Handful blueberries (0)
Cadbury Crunchie (multipack) (5)

I've been so hungry today hence I have eaten tons of fruit... sitting here feeling hungry now but I'm holding out for another ten minutes until 9pm to have a cuppa and my Crunchie. Since i've been back on plan I have felt so hungry and I seem to have started feeling a bit more normal again... not sure if it's down to improved diet or medication!

Hope everyone has had a great day and also stayed on track,

xx

Glad your getting appetite back - really good sign your on the mend
xx

Thanks hunnie.
I've eaten tons of fruit today but then have taken puppy out for an hours walk along the river so I was really hungry when I got in...
Fruit wise I've eaten: 2 apples, 1 apricot, small banana, grapefruit segments and an orange!:eek:
Will catch you later on today x x x

I'm really hungry today to must be something in the air lol
Got my new phone yesterday, am now the owner of an iPhone 4 so no more stealing my hubbies :)
Off to have a bath and do nails etc ready for party tomorrow eve who
Xx

Liking the pamper night idea chick! Enjoy your soak and the preparing - it's half the fun:D I hope you have a fab night and enjoy yourself;)

I'd like a full run down of the nights events on Saturday please - I have no life so have to rely on others filling me in on their excitement! :p

xxx

Week 1 & Day 4 - Thursday 13th January
Used today: 29 + have eaten my body weight in fruit!

Breakfast @ 06.30 am (0)
Grapefruit segments (0)

Lunch @ 2 pm: (8) (after 60 mins dog walk)
2 x Nimble Wholemeal (3)
Ham (1)
EL Laughing cow triangle (0)
Tsp pickle (0)
Lettuce (0)
Apple (0)
Pineapple chunks (drained) 0)

Dinner @ 7 pm: (9)
Tesco Light Choices tandoori chicken & bombay potatoes/spinach (9)
Broccoli (0)
Cauliflower (0)
Cabbage (0)
Green beans (0)
Peach slices (drained) (0)

Anytime: (12)
2 x small Banana (0)
2 x Tangerines (0)
1 x small orange (0)
1 x apricot (0)
Cadbury Curly Wurly (3)
Costa skinny vanilla latte (5)

BP = 4 from 60 min doggy walk by the river.

Have eaten tons of fruit today as I've been soooo hungry...
Curly wurly at 9 pm with cuppa... still have cherries in the fridge but I will save those for tomorrow now.

I've whacked my knee cap tonight.. not good - it's now mega swollen with a black line right across, with a nice big lump the size of an apple, where I smacked it into the door frame (blame my 8 month old puppy for tripping me up whilst trying to step over his puppy gate) - it's making me feel nauseous! grrr always something!:mad:

Hope everyone has had a good day & stayed on track!:p

x

Hi,
Thought I would come over and visit. You seem to do so well for your 29. Loads more than me!! lol. Im afraid to eat too much fruit in case it affects my weight loss. Love your menus though. Great inspiration.
Thanks for visiting my diary.
xx

Hi,
Thought I would come over and visit. You seem to do so well for your 29. Loads more than me!! lol. Im afraid to eat too much fruit in case it affects my weight loss. Love your menus though. Great inspiration.
Thanks for visiting my diary.
xx

Hi chick,

On the old plan I really struggled at times so I love the fact you don't have to count fruit now - makes more sense and stops me eating loads of rubbish - even if pointed. Fruit hasn't affected my loss so far..... altho it can make me a bit "bound up" for want of a better description!

xxx

I find the opposite with fruit, but I have noticed it time and time again people saying up the water because of the extra fruit.
I love not having to count fruit. Its the biggest benefit of propointing as far as Im concerned!! Dont know how you have such little brekkies though!! lol.

Week 1 & Day 5 - Friday 14th January
Used today: 40 - It's Friday treat time:D

Breakfast @ 06.30 am (4)
I can't believe it's not butter light, 10g (1)
Nimble wholemeal, toasted (3)
Marmite (0)

Lunch @ 1 pm: (7) (hungry after Court!)
2 x Nimble Wholemeal (3)
Tsp pickle (0)
Activia forest fruit FF Yoghurt (2)
2 x Apple (0)
Tangerine (0)
1 apricot (0)
1 x small banana (0)

Dinner @ 6.30 pm: (15)
Tesco Light Choices Wild Mushroom rissotto (10)
Mushrooms (0)
Stir fry vegetables (0)
Weight Watchers banoffee dessert (5)

Anytime: (14)
1 x small orange (0)
1 x apricot (0)
Cadbury Curly Wurly (3)
Costa skinny vanilla latte (5)
2 x Weight Watchers belgian chocolate slice (5)*

*Having at 9 pm with a cuppa:p

Lots of fruit again today - I was ravenous after being in Court all morning - 1 hr 50 mins waiting for a Judge to become free! So frustrating when we had an agreed Order which only took 30 mins to sort as the clients were so amenable which is sooo refreshing - especially for a Friday. I was in Court from 9.15 to 12 pm when I was only supposed to be there for about 1 hr 30 max - nearly 3 hours later I was sooo hungry. :eek: So, when I got back to the office at 1pm I ate all my fruit in one go hence lunch looks quite large:rolleyes:.

I hadn't had any of my weeklies until today - I am going to try to save them each week for the weekend to give me something to look forward to:cool:. Hubby is off all over the weekend so were taking puppy to the beach - nice yummy lunch out me thinks.;)

Dinner was also delish, Wild Mushroom Rissotto - you couldn't tell it was a low fat meal at all. I'm not a risotto fan - hubby chose it, it was really tasty so we will definitely be buying more of those meals, and it was only £1 - bargain:D

I haven't got any grapefruit left so had toast for brekkie - it's weird as the grapefruit really fills me up but with the toast I was starving by 10 am so drank loads of water - note to self stop at Tesco tommorrow for some more canned grapefruit!

Hope everyone's had a great day - thank Crunchie it's Friday! :D:p:rolleyes::D

xxx

Last edited:
Week 1 & Day 6 - Saturday 15th January
Used today: 52 - I knew it was fatal saving weeklies!:D

Breakfast @ 09.30 am (15) - was delish!:D
I can't believe it's not butter light, 10g (1)
Alinsons Farmhouse white x 2 (6)
HP BBQ Sauce (1)
Morrisons The Best Applewood bacon (7)

Lunch @ 2 pm: (9)
Tesco white pitta (4)
Tsp pickle (0)
Salad (0)
Tesco Ham (1)
Activia vanilla FF Yoghurt (2)
2 x small banana (0)

Dinner @ 6.30 pm: (11)
Tesco Light Choices Beef in red wine & colcannon (7)
Broccoli (0)
Cauliflower (0)
Green Beans (0)
Brussels sprouts (0)
Tesco Light Choices Tiramisu dessert (4)

Anytime: (17)
2 x tbps whole milk (coffee out) (1)
1 x small orange (0)
Cadbury Curly Wurly (3)
Tayto cheese and onion crisps (2)
2 x Weight Watchers shortcake caramel slices (7)

BP's = 4 from 50 mins beach walk with puppy in wharp speed wind! Beach was really muddy so you sank in the sand - puppy fell over twice in the marshes - right into piles of mud. He had clay mud all over his face - was quite funny until we noticed the smell on the drive home:p

This was the first week saved all my weekly slush fund till the weekend - don't think I will do it again as it's a licence to snack on rubbish! I've still got 15 weeklies left so will use those up tomorrow on a Starbucks and may have an snack in the afternoon!

Hope everyone's had a great day x x x

Last edited:
Back