Propoints - What are you eating for tea?

Chicken caeser salad for me tonight :) x

veggie sausage, potato gratin and salad for me :p

100g ricotta cheese, 30g parma ham and 350g vegetable stir-fry cooked with 1 spray of carotino oil and 1 tsp curry powder, and a slice of my own carrot cake! *nom nom*

Tonight i'm making an irish stew but with roasties and yorkshire puddings because that's how i roll :p 11pp per portion x

Chicken in tomato and basil

3 small, but real sausages (yum) with sprouts, carrots, a couple of pieces of parsnip, 3 small roasties and a little onion gravy, followed by some fresh pineapple and melon.

Chelley said:
Chicken and broccoli pasta with garlic n herb Philli :)) x

yummmmmmmm!!

2 little roasties, carrots, peas and roast beef. For afters a small slice of aldi fruit and custard strudel yumers

I would too if I had the patience to chop swede! :) it's like rock :D

Yummy x
Easiest way to deal with a swede is to stab it with a fork and microwave the whole thing for for between 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the swede, just like a jacket potato then just cut off the top and scoop out the inside. Hugs Crystal xx

Lukasmummy said:
Easiest way to deal with a swede is to stab it with a fork and microwave the whole thing for for between 10-20 minutes depending on the size of the swede, just like a jacket potato then just cut off the top and scoop out the inside. Hugs Crystal xx

This it such a good tip!! I've bought ready chopped this week :D as suggested by a lovely lady earlier, but willing to try this too!xxx

Tonight is Spag bol!

125g Lean Mince = 6pp
60g Spaghetti :( my fave but so high in pp = 6pp
40g Low Low cheese = 2pp
100g Bolognese sauce = 1pp

So 15pp....but i do have 43pp daily so i can make it work :p x

Weightwatchers style kfc from the website :) drumsticks without skin coated in polenta and spice:) then 200g raw weight of oven bake chips :) 8pp then I have salad with sweetcorn for an extra 1pp xxx

IWillBeAYummyMummy said:
Tonight is Spag bol!

125g Lean Mince = 6pp
60g Spaghetti :( my fave but so high in pp = 6pp
40g Low Low cheese = 2pp
100g Bolognese sauce = 1pp

So 15pp....but i do have 43pp daily so i can make it work :p x

Yum!!! :D I want this!!x

We're having Egyptian Lentil Stew with a small amount of cooked chicken in, and Spicy Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges.

Back